What's the most hp you've had

LOL u sure do i only have 8200 with auron and thats themost ive ever had and i still feel BIG =D

Yaay ive been playing all day to get hp spheres and i fought ironclad about 100 times or so
i ve got 92845 hp in battle

Lol, Tidus's health is only 9,954 on Tidus (which is my highest) but I got distracted by playing FFX-2 and KH2, so I didn't get my health up very high. But I'm working on it whenever I'm off work or not at school. My question is: has anyone completely filled the sphere grid for any of their characters? That's my goal! :P

Blitzball:well eff blitz
Battle:9,999 cause Break HP Limit is a waste of a slot

Lol, Tidus's health is only 9,954 on Tidus (which is my highest) but I got distracted by playing FFX-2 and KH2, so I didn't get my health up very high. But I'm working on it whenever I'm off work or not at school. My question is: has anyone completely filled the sphere grid for any of their characters? That's my goal! :P

Ive filled the sphere grid with Tidus and Wakka and almost done with Rikku. Wakka does around 1,200,000(no typo over 1 million damage) with Attack Reels cause all 12 hits for 99,999 and my Blitz Ace does all hits for 99,999 too so...and my Rikku always hits for 99,999

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that the highest HP for battle that I had was between 9956 and 9976, but later I bought KH 2 and forgot to play FFX for a long time. I think I will begin the game again in order to refresh my memory. As for blitzball, well I never took the time to play it seriously.

Last edited:
I had my characters maxed out at 9999. That was good enough for me to just beat the game. I don't remember what my blitzball HP was but I think it was pretty high...I remember being able to use the Jecht Shot mulitple times and still have a ton of HP left over...

Back