What if.......

Fabletear

The Big Bad Wolf.
Gil
What if life as we know it (well, not FF fans, but still) came to an end and Summons started roaming the Earth?

If that where to happen, I would lock myself in a basement and wait for some one to come and get me.

I would convince the most strongest of them all (Bahamut) to be my aid.
I would then dominate earth and also do some freaky things with Shiva (the most sexiest of them all).

:griin:

:mokken:

Well, there could be a topic if people didnt spam it up :monocle:

If summons started roaming the earth, we'd be fucked. We'd end up going at them with weapons of mass destruction I imagine, the armies would be deployed, mass panic, regular folk like us would probably get turned into toast just looking at the likes of Ifrit. We'd either wipe the earth out between us, or the Summons would kick arse and wipe the human race out, though I'm sure there would be a few survivors, then they could on on a massive quest to find other survivors and find peace and harmony with the summons over tea and crumpets to find out how we could all live in peace and harmony together

Yes, Ifrit could toast them, he could even boil the water for the tea

Ifrit is more useful than I ever gave him credit for...

Knowing us lot we'd domesticate them and make them do household chores or something.

which is why ifrit is in charge of tea and crumpets, nob ed

if she makes her own stuff cold, thats her own tough shit

Ifrit is the new stove, Shiva's the freezer, Bahamut's an airplane, Titan's a construction worker, Odin's our military support, and Leviathan is the submarine, and Ramuh is a generator. :)

Back