What I don't get?

Bittariad

Blue Mage
Gil
To be honest I don't understand this. Maybe someone will. Anyway here goes.

Red is suppose to be the last of his kind right? Well in Advent Children how come he has two of his kind with him? If he is the last one who is he gonna get it on with?

That just doesn't make sense.

I noticed that, too. But I think the only logical explanation, would be that their race reproduce asexually.

But then, Bugenhagen clearly stated "mother" and "father". Perhaps they're just terms used for common courtesy?

Vergil said:
I noticed that, too. But I think the only logical explanation, would be that their race reproduce asexually.

But then, Bugenhagen clearly stated "mother" and "father". Perhaps they're just terms used for common courtesy?
But Hojo in the game tried to get Red to get it on with Aeris.

AndrewDay said:
But Hojo in the game tried to get Red to get it on with Aeris.

They weren't actually going to have sexual intercourse. I think the container was some gene splicer, or something that extracts genetic information, so he could reproduce them both, just as he did with Sephiroth, and his little following of clones. All he was essentially doing was clone Aeris and RedXIII.

wasnt red 13 human to begin with? i thought he was changed into that lion thing
Ha, now that's interesting. There was by no means mention of RedXIII being human, nor any implication of such. His ancestry, and the petrified Seto (his father) was enough to prove that he was always whatever species he is.

Vergil said:
They weren't actually going to have sexual intercourse. I think the container was some gene splicer, or something that extracts genetic information, so he could reproduce them both, just as he did with Sephiroth, and his little following of clones. All he was essentially doing was clone Aeris and RedXIII.
Yeah well that could happen.

maybe they made new ones scientificly but then their were two little ones maybe they just made a female cause i thought that Hojo created red XIII

Red XIII found a friendly female Nibel-Wolf whilst he was strolling along the outskirts of the Cosmo Area. He said hi, offerd to take her back to his place and have a few drinkies and then bam! Our firery friend scores.

Moonchild said:
Red XIII found a friendly female Nibel-Wolf whilst he was strolling along the outskirts of the Cosmo Area. He said hi, offerd to take her back to his place and have a few drinkies and then bam! Our firery friend scores.
WOW! That really happened?:rolleyes:

That's a good question. I seriously don't know unless there was a female of his type that was alive? Anyway, we may never know.

Hojo planned to have offspring produced from Aeris and Red. Now certainly the actual way he intended to have ti happen was not exactly said but one would conclude that if the two were going to have children it would mean they somehow would have the same amount of cromosomes, otherwise they wouldnt be offspring they would be genetic duplicate which he wouldnt need the two together to do.

That said, it's entirely possible Red could have gotten together with a human. Kinda weird to think about though. But the explaination exists...

The other explaination would be...the lifestream did something and caused another of Red's race to live...or impregnated him...>.>

Back