YouTube What do you watch on YouTube?

what do I not watch on youtube?

I've been into art videos recently, ranging from tutorials to speedpaints. I usually go through them whenever I feel like drawing but I'm out of ideas.

But yeah other than that I spend the rest of the time listening to music, specifically the ones that compile a whole album/OST into a single video. (or ones with extended versions like this 1-hour Serenity track from RE4 that I listen to at least 1 a week lol)

as for my subscriptions, they're either movie trailers, makeup tutorials, youtube celebrities vlogs, educational ones or art videos.

(not including the weird/bizarre side which I only find through tumblr >.> like this creepy pencil face video)

I like to watch Minecraft videoes from UnspeakablePlays. I also watch his vlogs. I have not played Minecraft in a while but I still like his energy and his vlogs make me laugh. He has some friends that I watch as well, Shark and Moose, but I don't follow them as much because they try to be like Unspeakable, but when they get together and film it is a hoot. You should check out his vlog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwIWAbIeu0xI0ReKWOcw3eg

Sometimes I watch a range of videos on political or social topics, but take care to avoid toxic ones (or watch them only to understand problems and how a lack of discourse is a big problem these days). Too many echo chambers out there...

Mostly I tend to watch videos discussing my favourite franchises. Recent movies, TV shows, games, etc. I love searching for videos about the easter eggs in new releases (but only after experiencing them for myself first).

I've also recently been watching some videos from some interesting paleontology channels. It started off with one channel which is dedicated to Jurassic Park, but then YouTube kept recommending paleontology videos to me and things went from there... Interesting stuff for a dinophile like myself!

That's when I do watch YouTube. I don't do it all the time. These days it'll mostly be just before I go to bed.

Oh boy.

I watch plenty of videos of people opening their packages and doing reviews.

I watch plenty of videos of people planning out their lives in their planners, how they set up their notebooks and journals, etc. Yeah, I don’t know either. I like to browse for ideas when it comes to my journals.

When it comes to YouTube, I enjoy watching videos around topics such as science, maths, or psychology. Channels like Vsauce or TED talks I find really interesting.

I also like listening to music. I do enjoy leaving a playlist running of piano versions of Final Fantasy or anime tracks when I do work at home :)

Other things I'll watch are gameplay videos of games I'm interested in getting or movie trailers and things like that.

What I watch on YouTube is Magic the Gathering tournaments, Yugioh tournaments, different animes and music videos. Sometimes I even watch a let's play of a game that I like when I don't find nothing to watch on YouTube. That is what I do most of the time when I am on YouTube.

Song covers, parodies, music videos, I listen to most my normal music on YouTube lately (instead of iTunes and Spotify), Bullet Journal plan with me videos, a random Mukbang here and there... I think that's mostly my variety of things.

I mostly watch cooking vidoes/foody videos/ traveling channels and what not. I have stopped watching the old let's plays I used to due to timing. I love watching climbing competitions as well. Alex puccio is crazy amazing to watch (not bad on the eyes either :grin:)

I normally watch some Let's Plays. My main channels are the Game Grumps and ProJared. Some other channels I watch are Red Letter Media, Escapist (for Zero Punctuation), and ColinFurze.

I love the Red Letter Media series of reviews and Mr.Plinkett specials.
I love the work of the Nostalgia Critic. I've seen someone with long pulled down YouTube videos attempting to do to the new series of Doctor Who what Mr.Plinkett did for Star Wars.
Without realising what made those videos so successful was because there is a team making them.
It's not some disguised voice in a bedroom. Plus Nostalgia Critic and Red Letter Media are genuinely funny as opposed to putting up a skeleton and pretending it's the first actor to play the part in 1963. Ha... Ha... Ha.

I also enjoy Two Best Friends Play series. Especially when they play a game I have! Probably not that big on FF, but I won't hold that against them.
Oh wait! They did one on Wakka! That was a good one!

Back