What are you into?

Kellzie

Blue Mage
Gil
Hey I just wanted to know what is everyone into. Like hobbies, besides gaming. If you can post pics of your band or drawings. Whateva you're interested in.

Me well... im really into photography. here are some of my shots.

2225622726_4de6432bd4.jpg
friends guitar
2218385703_7602a706ee.jpg
A nissan 240
1490633883_2f5d4dd35c.jpg
B/W butterfly
2170411347_a4b954de11.jpg
Sunrise in Miami beach
2211084717_eb89d2594f.jpg

meet MOJO My kittie :) n yea he has one blue eye and one green eye

Last edited:
2170411347_a4b954de11.jpg
Sunrise in Miami beach

Wow this picture is really amazing! I enjoy looking at photos of scenery, or black and white ones from days gone by. :P But the kind of photography/art that i hate is this modern/abstract stuff, yeah.. some splashes of paint on a canvas or a photo of a cactus and a can of beans really doesn't interest me. >.< I don't care if it symbolises your deep, dark feelings which nobody understands, it just looks ridiculous.

I love music, and I can play cello, guitar, keyboard, violin.. umm.. some others. I like to just pick up an instrument and try to play it lol. Singing is also fun. =D

Umm.. I enjoy doing simple stuff tbh, like going for walks, drawing (it's so relaxing, and also such a nice feeling when I draw something well lol :P), trampoline, reading, playing my ps2, watching clouds lol. I spend a lot of time by myself and prefer to just be relaxed and stuff. When I'm with my friends anything works, lol. Nights in are great, watching films and having the most random conversations ^.^ Or going to Edinburgh and pretending to be undercover spies or german tourists or whatever. S'all good. I even enjoy school, I don't see why I shouldn't, I get to see (most) my friends every day and I find my subjects interesting so...

I'm a huge music person, I used to train professionally to sing but kinda dropped it. I want to learn how to conduct when I go back to Uni. I'm also a sucker for a good musical ^^

I have a passion for complementary therapies. I've been studying aromatherapy for three years and I'm getting back into Yoga, I've also studied herbalism and I'm starting to learn about nutrition.

Apart from that I like some Japanese anime and I read mangas, I read a lot of books anyway and I love Chinese ancient history. I adore travelling, which I wish I could do more of!!! And simple things like playing my games and watching a good film.

Oh, and what kind of person would I be if I didn't mention my son? :P

I love drawing and photography altho I pretty much suck at both. I just like to be creative but annoyingly I never seem to be in the mood to be creative anymore, I used to write short stories and shit but I haven't done that in a good while and I know Id suck these days it was actually school I last wrote something but meh, I still enjoy it :monster:

I used to write short stories and shit but I haven't done that in a good while and I know Id suck these days it was actually school I last wrote something but meh, I still enjoy it :monster:

Ahh I used to write short stories a lot too. I have tonnes of notebooks filled with them, but these days I just lack the inspiration. When I was younger, I would see something or think of something, and think 'Wow, I could write a good story about that', and then my imagination would just run wild on the paper. Now I rarely write, although like you said, I still enjoy it aswell, just no ideas. D:

I'm really into singing. I'm actually trying to write a song right now so I can start recording something since now I have equipment to use, and I bought some sound editing program for my computer.

I'm also in to horseback riding. I do horse shows all summer so it's like my sport and hobby.

Oh shii, besides the net standards...

I fence casually i guess. I also help out with a radio show type thing.

I'm a huge football fan. That's football, not the crappy American version. I don't play for a team anymore, haven't done for over a year now. It's actually been about two months since I played at all now. Hopefully I'll be in a team this summer with people from work though.

I also go rock climbing twice a week, which I've just recently got into.

Pooley: All sports naming debates will be kept inside the sports center or whatever that section's called now thing. :P
No offense.
Crappy and football don't belong together, whether it's American or Rest-of-the-World. xD

I like...video gaming. Other than that, I like building model railroads and world war II figurines. I like reading history, and watching sports (both footballs, basketball, and baseball).

I used to play tennis, but I quit this year to pick up on my new passion; singing.

I dunno, but my singing experience before this year started and ended with singing in the shower and along with the radio. Then after finally trying out for the musical, the director had me try out for my school's top choir, and I somehow got in. Now I love singing anything and everything, so that's a rather new hobby of mine.

I also like supporting my school's hockey team, role-playing, making movies, taking pictures, writing in general, and jogging. During the summer I lay on my roof and stargaze, too. ^_^

i dont have much just reading comics and watching anime though its sorta my busness i find the anime and they enjoy i get what they look for
i also play soccer and cricket

I play tennis, but my main thing right now is school. I have a habit of being very laid back with school and it's that habit that makes me do bad. So now I have to make sure I pay more attention.

Other than that I really don't do much...

I like writing, reading, gaming, D&D, singing, (I would ride da horse but he's evil!!!!!!), swimming (MDR, though--NOT NICE!!!!), Girl Scouts, annoying my brother, playing with my dog (her name is Sassy ^_^) and that's about it! :P

Drawing (cartoony doodles for the most part), graphic design/digital arts (going to college for this) and photography.

Seems lots of people are into this sorta thing.

I used to run alot in school, I wasn't to bad either, I just got lazy...

Im really into motorsports. I can't wait for my Sundays to get back to the usual lounging around watching racing all day with all my windows open, music blaring and annoying my neighbours

That also gets me onto my passion for motorbikes which is definaetly something I need to learn how to do instead of just drooling at them all the time. I really just want to go for a high speed ride up in the hills <3
I blame my dad for that passion he always had them and took me out on the back it was great, I love the feel of the wind and speed

Ah, running. I guess I could sorta call running a hobby of mine.

It's a good way to relieve boredom. When I'm sitting around with nothing to do, I'll usually go out for a jog. Break out the MP3 player and listen to some music while doing it.

Better than collecting dust on the couch, I guess.

im into anything fashion i want to become a fashion designer i also like playing photographrer to i like reading and X-men

Back