[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm playing FFVIII,FFVII,PES5,GTA:San Andreas,War croft:frozen throne,Advanced Battle ground,Age of Empire III.
that's it:)

I was playing Soul Reaver 2, though my disc is stuffed so I'll have to discontinue using it. So since that is no longer occupying any space within my PS2, I have now resumed a file that I had relatively at the beginning of Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, an awesome PSOne RPG that every true RPG fan should know about.

As for my Xbox, I recently completed a game I had going in Halo 2 and Blood Omen 2, though I have not decided which game I will focus my efforts on for now on that console.

Dragon Quest VIII and Chrono Cross. I don't know what made me want to play CC again, but I know I'm having fun playing it.

Currently playing FFX, I'm trying to make my file the best it can possibly be so I'm getting there. I'm also playing Need For Speed Most Wanted but my friend has that at the moment so I can't continue, about 8 more Blacklist hotties to defeat then I'm at the top. xD

Im currently playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Dynasty Warriors 5, Dirge of Cerberus and Star Ocean the second story.

Kingdom Hearts II since it was released here late October, and then my brother nabbed it and completed it before I could. But in all fairness, it is his game, so he should get priority xD. I've got 15 hours gameplay and I've only left Disney Castle, I've been levelling up too much xP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back