[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booted up FFX/X-2 remaster for the PS4 and continued my file that I started back in January. I just got Ixion and am heading toward Moonflow. No matter how much time has gone by since it 1st released on PS2, each time I play FFX I love it more and more.

I just booted up FFX/X-2 remaster for the PS4 and continued my file that I started back in January. I just got Ixion and am heading toward Moonflow. No matter how much time has gone by since it 1st released on PS2, each time I play FFX I love it more and more.

It's a classic for sure. I'm so glad they re-released it. 7,8,9 and 10 I've started over beyond count!

So im playing FFX On PC - Miihen Hiroad.
Football Manager 2016 - In the year 2038 with Salford in the Premiership
Counter Strike: Global Offensive - I'm currently ranked Gold Nova 4
Total War: Warhammer - the best in the series? Not sure, but it's pretty damn great and I understand why it is breaking so many sales records

It's a classic for sure. I'm so glad they re-released it. 7,8,9 and 10 I've started over beyond count!

So im playing FFX On PC - Miihen Hiroad.
Football Manager 2016 - In the year 2038 with Salford in the Premiership
Counter Strike: Global Offensive - I'm currently ranked Gold Nova 4
Total War: Warhammer - the best in the series? Not sure, but it's pretty damn great and I understand why it is breaking so many sales records

As am I! I'm glad that X got remastered for this generation of systems. I hope someday we see IX get the same treatment as well.

I recently beat MegaMan Legends (again) for a video I'm doing on it. Playing that game made me want to really, really play Legends 2. And as luck would have it, it was on sale on the Playstation Store for $2.50. So I picked it up, and now I'm playing that. Not sure if the game is better overall, but it's certainly awesome-tastic so far, lol. At very least, the controls are worlds better. As McDonalds would say, I'm lovin' it!

I recently beat MegaMan Legends (again) for a video I'm doing on it. Playing that game made me want to really, really play Legends 2. And as luck would have it, it was on sale on the Playstation Store for $2.50. So I picked it up, and now I'm playing that. Not sure if the game is better overall, but it's certainly awesome-tastic so far, lol. At very least, the controls are worlds better. As McDonalds would say, I'm lovin' it!

I got them both as well of the PSN, I have to say the first Legends story was a little better... but the controls are so annoying... or I should say... not Analog stick friendly... and after going two+ video game generations of using the Analog stick versus the D pad, it is hard to do things with the D-Pad again.

But as far as for me, I am in between debating which game I want to play. I just beat Final Fantasy IX and am debating either doing Final Fantasy VII, Tactics, or Suikoden II... I'm thinking Suikoden II will win out this time.

I was playing Overwatch alot on the pc. It's an incredibly addicting game and is Blizzard's new IP. Due to my surgery though, I had to stop playing on the pc because it hurts my wrist using the mouse :(

I just bought it on the ps4 to play the console version. If anybody has it on ps4, let me know so we can team up and play together!

Started getting heavily involved in MGS V still most likely not even halfway done the game as I spend most time on side ops and trying to get resources to build mother base. Occasional playing Borderlands 2 with my friend the nights we play are sparatic at best. Also playing FFX HD remaster and Valkiryia Chronicles.

Higurashi: Time Killing Arc - This is one of the more fact-giving arcs in the question arcs, which is a plus for me. It shows you how the dam war went and just how grizzly it became; the main characters seemed to omit some details when telling Keiichi about it all :lew:. I haven't played much yet but the game has started with much more depth than the anime and manga for the new main character of the arc already. I'm so looking forward to how they've animated the club members when they were little :jess:.

Zelda: Link To The Past - I just finished the SNES version for my first time ever! I've played the GBA version a good few times but going back to the SNES version and seeing that it isn't that dated is pretty amazing. It's still really speedy and well-paced. I enjoyed it so much :).

Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - The Wii U version has improved on quite a bit; speeding up climbing, not returning rupees to treasure chests if you're full etc. I will say though that riding on Epona feels more stiff this time? Unless I'm imagining it? Anyways, the world map is all mirrored when compared with the Wii version so that's throwing me off all over the place lmao. I'm on my way to the desert dungeon next...I got a bit addicted to the sidequests for a wee while there :/. So much to do in the castle town and all around Lanayru :s.

Ace Attorney: Spirit Justice - I'm not far since I keep stopping to play other things. I'm on the 2nd case trial (or starting it next time I play) and it's pretty interesting. I think it has the same problem for me that the other 3DS one did: it all feels too shiny and modern. The charm of the series, for me, has always been the old GBA graphics and music. I still like the games (a whole lot) but they don't have the same impact as the older ones :).

I think that's it! :monocle:

God, I cant even begin the think of the last time I was able to actually sit down and game. We've been so short staffed at work and I just haven't had the time.

Nowadays I just play mobile games. I've been playing this card game called 'WWE Supercard' every now and then. My playtime though on that has even slowed down :/

Currently jumping between Star Trek Online and Neverwinter, Cryptic may not have the best execution when it comes to MMO but damn these games are fun.

Assassins Creed Black Flag and Syndicate, I just never played IV and well I've always had a good view of the series.

Arkham Knight cos you know Batman, likely wind up playing through the remasters when they arrive.

Dark Souls III, what can I say I'm a sucker for punishment not that III is actually hard.

Dead Rising and Bioshock Remaster cos again why now?!

I was playing COD MWR and Infinite Warfare for a wee bit. FPS games just dont hold my interest for long periods of time like they used to. Idk if its me getting older and needing to play something that actually requires you to use your brain and think? Or if I just out grew the whole thing all together.
I bought CS GO a few days ago and its fun! I actually really like it. Same story though. I played for a few hours and havent been back on :/

Right now, most of my attention is focused on Dishonored 2 on PS4. I'm not entirely sure why, but I decided to make my first run through a no-powers, clean hands, stealth run with Emily...this has involved a lot of resetting. Enemies are a lot more attentive than they were in the previous game, and being spotted by civilians when you go to ridiculously lengths to avoid guards is annoying. It's more of the same, but then, I enjoyed the original game, so I don't mind. The story isn't quite as involving, though. Maybe playing as Corvo - which I shall do in my second run through, where I will be butchering everything that moves with awesome powers of mass destruction - will enhance the experience for me. Emily feels a little one-dimensional to me.

On my handhelds I'm mostly playing Hyrule Warriors Legends whilst I wait for Pokemon Sun and Moon to be released here. Not that I'm particularly excited, given that everything has been leaked and absolutely nothing of what I've seen has impressed me. The new designs are shit, this suppposed formula change is just the same thing under a different name, there is no real plot, and the music is terrible. But it's Pokemon, and I'm a hopeless masochist when it comes to Pokemon, so awaaaay we go I guess. I keep thinking about picking up Monster Hunter Generations again, but 500 hours in that over the space of three months was quite sufficient...plus the enhanced version is out next year anyway.

But anyways. Hyrule Warriors Legends. I should be playing as Yuga. Yet I somehow find myself unable to quit Marin. Playable Marin is something I didn't know I wanted until I got it. Still doing Adventure Mode maps...got a lot to do, but it's a spare-time sort of game, not something I devote hours to.

I recently stareted palying Witcher 3, but I'm finding it really hard to get into the game. It's propably the open world design. I was hoping this game would have been different but I guess not.

Currently playing FF1 & FF4 on the PSP (first time!)
On the side I have another play through of FFXIII and my work in progress of Lightning Returns.

Other games I am playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Need for Speed: Carbon.

(At the end of the summer I finished the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time - I'm not in love with it, but still enjoyed it - ME2 was the worst and most aggravating for me...
For my 2017 playlist I hope to start - for the first time - Deus Ex Human Revolution and an older original Xbox - The Jade Empire RPG)

Last edited:
I'm currently playing:

Umineko: arc 1 (Legend of the Golden Witch) - I'm only at the start of this one but the family are all arriving at the mansion, on Rokenjiima Island (sp?). I can't wait for things to start kicking off :ohoho:. I've seen the question arcs of the anime and manga (and a bit of the answer arcs of the manga) so I wanted to check out what the VN had to offer. So far, I'm liking the style and music a whole lot. I love to play VNs with the lights out, curtains drawn and earphones in :lew:.

Grandia - This one is for my current LP. The battle system is really fun but sometimes the battles can get a bit tedious due to the loading times and general slowness. Still, I'm at about 25 hours in and have reached that mountain where you get the teleport orb? Tears inbound :sad2:.

Radiant Historia 3DS - This is a tricky one. When I first started the game, I loved the style, the music and the characters. As the game has gone on though, I've started to really want to just speed through the game and get it finished. The battle system is innovative but when you've played that about a million times, you just want something a bit more mindless and speedy, to backtrack through areas quicker? Still, I'd recommend going on youtube and finding out just how amazing the OST is :griin:.

I think that's it for now. I'm also playing some CoD but that's nothing new lmao. Loving 24/7 Shipment for the craziness :lew:.

I'm currently playing Elder Scrolls Online, very slowly.

I just leveled a warden up to 50 and now have 141 Champion Points. I am working on trying to get to 160 to just do a little of the different content at high levels. I've played still only 5% of the game though. So far, so good.

Currently playing Dissidia NT since I bought it recently. Although I have been busy with work so I'm on and off at the moment.

I was playing Nier: Automata before that which had me pretty hooked - managed to finish the game and was working through the second play through before Dissidia came along :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back