[V1] What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm playing...

-Suikoden V (great to hold me over until FFIII and FFXII at Christmas)
-FIFA '07 (*mildly soccer-obsessed*)
-Animal Crossing: Wild World (I'll be playing this for a long time.)

Ooh, I liked KOTORII even more, well at least at first before they started rushing it. The villains are creepy. It almost feels like a cross between Star Wars and some survival horror game. Too bad it was rushed and the quality fell apart later.

KOTOR II was good as well but it lacked the greatness of the first and as you said it sort of fell apart at the end, also the worlds in the second were a tad boring as well. Playing through Star Wars: Battlefront II online atm, in a Star Wars mood right now but will pick up DQVIII later on.

Right now, the game that is taking up most of my time is the one and only...War Rock. Yes, this free FPS is quite fun if you can handle some of the glitches that it still has to offer in the Beta Versions. This game is commonly associated with a mix of BF2 and Counter-Strike, but still has that original feel to it. As it is still in Beta version, there is minor lag and some....bad qualities. Still fun, though.

Nothing says I love you like a rocket to the face. =D

Just finished FFXII...playing some Battlefront II right now. After I think I'm going to start playing the Xenosaga series.

Hmm...I'm playing a game called Primal.It looks good cause it's a little confusing and you kill monsters there.Also the main character can turn into a monster too and makes that game even better.

Im replaying FF Tactics on PSX, playing Capitalism II on PC and Warcraft III Frozen Throne on PC too

Floating between 'The Legend of Dragoon' for PS1, Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2, Destroy All Humans! 2, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and all of the Sims 2 expansion packs. Yes, I'm a very busy man, but I still have time for the forums ;) HINT HINT.

I am going back and forth between Resistance:Fall of Man and Untold Legends:Dark Kingdom for the PS3 and Kingdom Hearts at the moment.

Re-playing FFX, just passed the scene after Bevelle in Macalania......such a long FMV....everytime I watch it I laugh at the bad voice acting for Tidus

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, DMC3:special edition and replaying FFIX for the 12th time just love that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back