What achievements will mankind obtain before the release of FF Versus XIII?

Gabe

Your friend.
Veteran
Gil
Come up with a short list or something that mankind will most likely achieve before the release date of FFVersusXIII. A lot has already happened since then, Barack Obama became the president of the United States, first black president. A total political disaster was solved in Libya, hundreds of big-title games were released since then, (not to mention entire game series) So think about all the things mankind will probably do by then? If you really can't think of anything, list some unlikely things that were achieved before the release of Final Fantasy Versus XIII, like the things above.

I predict the next-gen of consoles will be AT THE VERY LEAST fully unveiled by its release, and Nasa will probably come up with plans for extended space travel, holograms will begin to look like a true future, the Microsoft operating system AFTER Windows 8 will be almost to release, the average internet user will be able to download files at 100mbps...

The hover board, most definitely. I've had my eye on those since Marty McFly once graced one back in BTTF III.

Back