Nintendo Were you moved with Riku Replica?

One-winged Demon

LOVELESS
Gil
Althought I am rarely moved with fictional characters his story is very moving.
He is a copy that tries to take the place of the original but is defeated by him.

Meh, honestly, he felt kind of random to me. Like, yeah, I pity him, but as soon as he dies, he's not something I think about anymore. You feel really bad for him though, but his death kind of gives him some peace, maybe >_<

And anyways, the original Riku has far more of my sympathy before this carbon copy >_>

Riku Replica was kinda just a filler to move the story along and he wasn't really a moving character. I didn't really feel anything for him because of the lack of drama on the gameboy -.-

Ehh, I kinda did feel bad for the replica by the end of the game. After all that he did, he kinda earned my respect as a video game character. But... That bastard, his fights were horrible! I never had one easy fight against the damn replica. So yeah I felt kinda bad, but after everything he put ME through, I'm not missing him at all right now.

In the original GBA version, I thought the replica wasn't all that interesting.

But in RE: CoM, I thought that he gained some great depth. The final battle between him and Riku was just so climactic, in my opinion. I really thought that Riku had a real battle on his hands. I almost wanted him to survive the game's events so that he could be a villain again in any sequels, before I remembered that the game was a remake. He just became that good in RE:CoM.

Back