Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Social Media Team
I've come up with a new voting thread!
Mostly mains this year, but we do have one dessert!
Please do not vote for your own entries.
Name of dish: Othardian Salmon with Sylkis Greens and Sweet Carob Nuts, served with Quina’s Fiesta Quinoa
-Panko Bread Crumbs
-Quina’s Fiesta Quinoa (from Aldi)
-Spinach salad (balsamic vinegar dressing, strawberries, candied walnuts)
Slice salmon all the way down to skin. Squeeze clementine juice over salmon. Sprinkle seasonings and a little bit of soy sauce. Sprinkle bread crumbs. Bake at 400 degrees for 17 mins.
---Name of dish: Soft-Boiled Egg (from FFXI)
Ingredients: 1 Egg
Name of dish: Choco’s Pot Pie
- 4 tablespoons unsalted Moogle Butter (Trust me, the Moogle brand makes the difference!)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless Chocobo breast
- 1 cup sliced Gysahl carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced Gysahl celery
- 1/2 cup chopped Mandragora (If not in season substitute with yellow onion)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy Moogle cream
- 1 cup Chocobo broth
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 (1 top and 1 bottom) unbaked pie crusts.
---Name of dish: Ramuh Noodles & Ifrit Chili
A filling lunch that is certain to put a fire in your belly.
2 Bags of Ramen (any flavor, but I personally recommend Oriental or Chicken flavor)
1 Can of Chili
Spices: Sea Salt, Crushed Red Pepper, Chipotle Powder, Black Peppercorn
1. Set a pot of water to boil, and cook ramen noodles until soft.
2. Strain water, mix in seasoning packets thoroughly.
3. Cook chili in a sauce pan on medium heat.
4. Mix in liberal amounts of sea salt and black peppercorn, a dash of crushed red pepper and just a pinch of Chipotle powder.
5. Stir to blend spices and to ensure even cooking.
6. Smother noodles in chili.
Best served with bread, milk and an antacid.
Name of dish: The Midgar Munchies.
- One Shinra-approved pizza (bought from any trusted supermarket giant)
- One Shinra-approved crusty baguette or garlic bread (bought from any trusted supermarket giant)
- Cook the pizza as you would any pizza.
- Divide into eight sectors.
- Cut the bread to form 8 mako reactors, leaving enough bread at the end of the roll to form the Shinra HQ in the middle of the pizza.
- Once arranged, press your thumbs into the ‘reactor’ pieces to create the chimneys.
- Remove Sector 7 and drop it (listening to opera during this process for maximum immersion).
- Pretend you are Meteor and the Lifestream fighting it out as you eat the pizza for happy, yummy playtime.
- Enjoy your own tasty Remake!
Name of dish: Moogle Pom Pom Truffles
- 1 Package of Choco-late candy melts (Red*)
- 1 Package of Golden Kupo Biscuits (Substitute with Golden Oreos if not available in your area)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Red* sprinkles
I thank all of you who entered.