Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Social Media Team
I've come up with a new voting thread!
People have come up with their new recipes (and Ignis has jotted them all down and stolen them). It is finally time for us to vote for our favourite FFF Christmas recipe for 2020!
Please do not vote for your own entries.
Name of dish: Sunflower Seeds
[Inventory] All Races
Ingredients: Sunflower seeds.
Chef's Note: These edible seeds are harvested from giant sunflowers.
Stacks to: 12
This item is Food that lasts 5 min.
Obtained through Gardening
- VIT +1
- DEX -3
Sold by Merchants for about 90-110 gil:
Open bag and eat.
Name of dish: Chocobo Soup
- 4 Litres of Mt. Nibel spring water.
- 2 Chocobo Legs on the bone and one Chocobo filet, cook for about 30 minutes, take out, pull apart with 2 of Quina's forks.
- Add two Chocobo flavoured herb packets or bouillon cubes to the stock.
- Add Gyshal Greens, Carob Carrots and Oglop Noodles to your dish.
- Add back the chocobo flesh (without bones!!) and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the Oglop Noodles are ready.
Name of dish: Gizamaluke's Gratin - Traditionally served at Christmas dinner
- 4 Gysahl potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Gysahl Green, sliced into rings, salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded Moogle cheese
Name of dish: Chocobo Chicken and Pasta
Recipe and Instructions:
- Grilled chocobo cooked for 60 mins, seasoned with some roasted garlic marinade and teriyaki sauce.
- Light paprika and garlic salt.
- Rolls cooked for 12 mins.
- The chocobo flavored noodles cooked for 7 minutes.
- In pan bring 2 cups water and 2 tbs of butter to a boil, add the noodles and chocobo seasoning reduce temperature and cook for the 7 mins, let stand for 2.
Name of dish: Chocoblock!
- Two Mars Bars
- Two ounces of butter
- Three ounces of Rice Krispies
- 1 white icing tube
- 2 icing pens (red and blue)
- Melt Mars Bars and butter in pan
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies whilst stirring
- Place into a rectangular tin
- When it has cooled, cover with melted chocolate and layer it neatly
- Cut it into squares in honour of Square Enix*
On one square, or all of them:
- Squirt your icing all over it and smudge it into the shape of a snow-white chocobo!
- Use a blue icing pen to create its eyes
- Use an orange icing pen to create a beak
- Kwehstion why you have done all of the above and then enjoy your crunchy, chewy, choco-chocobo-ey snack!
Name of dish: Chocobo's Christmas Jellies
- 1 cup sweetened Chocobo bean paste
- 1 cup sweet Gysahl flour
- 1 teaspoon orange jam
- 1 cup Potion or water
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup Gysahlstarch, for rolling out the dough
I thank all of you who entered. It was a busy time of year for everyone so I really do appreciate all entries!