Video essay on the theme of friendship in FFXV

Pretty nice for such an early effort! As far as the content goes, it's a solid argument in it's own right. In a 'real world' setting, I disagree, because I feel the balance of XV's combat is so off that it harms the thematic intention it tries to instill in the player. But as a general idea, I think you make solid points. I also don't feel the combat is in any way a continuation or evolution of the traditional ATB system, but that's neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things.

As for the video itself, again, it's a pretty nice early effort. I really only have two pieces of advice for you, one of which you no doubt already realize. Firstly and most obviously, try to make sure that you have everything you want to say completely planned out. Unless you have a perfect recording setup, people will be able to tell when you record something after the initial session. And in such short videos, it kind of stands out and distracts when the audio quality changes for a line or two, and then jumps back to the old quality. I'm sure you know that already though, lol.

My other piece of advice is a bit more... general I guess. You can take it or you can leave it :) I would definitely advise you to not use the same structure that all the other shortform video essay creators use; the structure you're leaning precariously on. It's overdone, it prevents you from standing out, and in a lot of instances it limits the freedom of your script. I see so many new creators trying this form of content, and it's often painful to watch because their early efforts are so pedestrian in comparison to those they're trying to emulate. That's expected of course when one is new, but it doesn't make much logical sense to willfully live in the shadow of the creators you admire. It's much smarter to step out from that shadow and do something new, even if it means your content is a bit more rough around the edges at first. This is mostly an issue of structure, editing, and script format/wording.

The biggest problem it causes in my opinion though, is that it usually leads to very hyperbolic and empty content. As I like to say, there's only so much you can really be saying when half of your words are dressing designed to wax poetic about the topic. The most common outcome is that the content spends a lot of time saying very little, and does almost nothing to back up it's own points. Comfortable and easy to listen to, but it doesn't really say much.

That's less a criticism of your work of course, and more a word of warning based on the current trajectory your content seems to be on. There are an endless amount of CleanPrince wannabe, vapid video essay channels I've seen pop up in the last year. It's becoming the Muzak of analytical video content; pleasant but vacant. You are free to make your own choices of course... but I would advise you to not want to be that.

Hopefully that doesn't come across as mean :) My intention is purely to give you the feedback that I feel will help you see the most success. It's advice I've heard many times from creators much bigger than myself. And it's advice that has helped me grow much quicker in recent months than I was previously... despite my content still being really janky, lol.

EDIT: Also, subbed on my personal channel :)

Pretty nice for such an early effort! As far as the content goes, it's a solid argument in it's own right. In a 'real world' setting, I disagree, because I feel the balance of XV's combat is so off that it harms the thematic intention it tries to instill in the player. But as a general idea, I think you make solid points. I also don't feel the combat is in any way a continuation or evolution of the traditional ATB system, but that's neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things.

As for the video itself, again, it's a pretty nice early effort. I really only have two pieces of advice for you, one of which you no doubt already realize. Firstly and most obviously, try to make sure that you have everything you want to say completely planned out. Unless you have a perfect recording setup, people will be able to tell when you record something after the initial session. And in such short videos, it kind of stands out and distracts when the audio quality changes for a line or two, and then jumps back to the old quality. I'm sure you know that already though, lol.

My other piece of advice is a bit more... general I guess. You can take it or you can leave it :) I would definitely advise you to not use the same structure that all the other shortform video essay creators use; the structure you're leaning precariously on. It's overdone, it prevents you from standing out, and in a lot of instances it limits the freedom of your script. I see so many new creators trying this form of content, and it's often painful to watch because their early efforts are so pedestrian in comparison to those they're trying to emulate. That's expected of course when one is new, but it doesn't make much logical sense to willfully live in the shadow of the creators you admire. It's much smarter to step out from that shadow and do something new, even if it means your content is a bit more rough around the edges at first. This is mostly an issue of structure, editing, and script format/wording.

The biggest problem it causes in my opinion though, is that it usually leads to very hyperbolic and empty content. As I like to say, there's only so much you can really be saying when half of your words are dressing designed to wax poetic about the topic. The most common outcome is that the content spends a lot of time saying very little, and does almost nothing to back up it's own points. Comfortable and easy to listen to, but it doesn't really say much.

That's less a criticism of your work of course, and more a word of warning based on the current trajectory your content seems to be on. There are an endless amount of CleanPrince wannabe, vapid video essay channels I've seen pop up in the last year. It's becoming the Muzak of analytical video content; pleasant but vacant. You are free to make your own choices of course... but I would advise you to not want to be that.

Hopefully that doesn't come across as mean :) My intention is purely to give you the feedback that I feel will help you see the most success. It's advice I've heard many times from creators much bigger than myself. And it's advice that has helped me grow much quicker in recent months than I was previously... despite my content still being really janky, lol.

EDIT: Also, subbed on my personal channel :)

I asked for feedback. trust me, I'm aware of everything you're saying, I appreciate honesty and thanks for subbing. I'm definitely trying to work on it. I stand still 100% stand behind the combat being an atb evolution square has been trying to get at since they made advent children, though I obviously didn't back it up very well.

To me, I feel there's so much of a shift between the XIII trilogy and XV, that most of the combat influence seems to come more from action games and action RPGs, like Infinite Undiscovery, Dark Souls, etc. Just with the sparkly, fantastical flare Square is known for. It completely does away with the turn system -outside of Wait Mode anyway, lol- which was the last real link between it, and traditional Final Fantasy combat. The ATB system was designed to give turn based combat a bit of live, action oriented 'kick in the butt' for sure, but the core was still turn based, with very real time costs for each action. FFXV does away with that, since you can cancel nearly any animation into another, and freely take action. As such, not only does it have no turns, but it has no cost for taking action... no stats dictating their speed and accuracy either.

On top of that, XV as Versus XIII was deliberately designed to be the antitheses to that mechanical structure. And you can see that in how much more similar XIII is to a normal ATB system, and how far removed from that Versus was intended to be. If anything, I would consider XIII the current 'endpoint' of what the ATB system ended up being... at least as far as introducing as much speed into the combat as possible is concerned.

I suppose my point is that I don't really see a throughline, since XV was always intended to go against the grain of the series, which is why it was originally a spinoff. I'd definitely be interested to see why you disagree though :)

To me, I feel there's so much of a shift between the XIII trilogy and XV, that most of the combat influence seems to come more from action games and action RPGs, like Infinite Undiscovery, Dark Souls, etc. Just with the sparkly, fantastical flare Square is known for. It completely does away with the turn system -outside of Wait Mode anyway, lol- which was the last real link between it, and traditional Final Fantasy combat. The ATB system was designed to give turn based combat a bit of live, action oriented 'kick in the butt' for sure, but the core was still turn based, with very real time costs for each action. FFXV does away with that, since you can cancel nearly any animation into another, and freely take action. As such, not only does it have no turns, but it has no cost for taking action... no stats dictating their speed and accuracy either.

On top of that, XV as Versus XIII was deliberately designed to be the antitheses to that mechanical structure. And you can see that in how much more similar XIII is to a normal ATB system, and how far removed from that Versus was intended to be. If anything, I would consider XIII the current 'endpoint' of what the ATB system ended up being... at least as far as introducing as much speed into the combat as possible is concerned.

I suppose my point is that I don't really see a throughline, since XV was always intended to go against the grain of the series, which is why it was originally a spinoff. I'd definitely be interested to see why you disagree though :)

i'm not saying it's not a distance from what atb started as, but it's the same idea I think they wanted even back then but couldn't pull off. The through line from XIII to FXV seems cyrstal clear to me though, If you watch the OG trailer for XIII and hear what they were saying at the time, they wanted the battle system to be exactly what it is in XV but they couldn't pull it of on that hardware. To me as a Dark Souls fan it feels way closer to atb evolution then refined zelda style combat, it's not a game about precise swings and knowing your weapons moveset and spacing. Obviously because it's realtime they have to strip away some control and rng, but even in the finished XIII it was a control one character batttle system.

To me it does feel like there are turns, if you just hold down the attack button without being overleveled you'll get knocked on your ass real quick, trying to "take a turn" during their "turn" rarely works out, although to be fair when you activate your teams abilities it pretty much says "fuck your turns". Again, to me it just feels like the next step of XIII's combat with analog control of your character(and badass warping). You even stagger enemies to make them "vulnerable". I don't think FXV's combat went against the grain, it just went farther then they could on old hardware and also, obviously they could have been worried about backlash before, but with FFXV they HAD to do something so they were more willing to take that last step, but this seems to me like what they always wanted from the quotes I've read. XIII may have been the end point to what they could do with literal "turnbased" combat, but this seems like the clear next step beyond that, maybe you disagree. Not sure if I laid that out well. Haven't tried to articulate it before now.

Also, about the whole "overdone video essay" I know you're definitely right and I'm aware of the trend you talked about, but the current trend seems to be everyone doing the "self aware anti video eassay, name drop who I'm stealing from so I'm above it, cynical millennial essay" which well sometimes funny is something I'm trying to really avoid. That said, I think humor is something I want to incorporate. I dunno, I'm still searching for my voice, it doesn't help my equipment and skills are total ass, lol. I think my best bet in the long run is to ignore trends and do what feels right, definitely spending all my time thinking on it though, haha. How did you get started?

Also, also, I just saw your account link in your bio, I'll check your stuff out!

I don't think Square wanted ATB games, nor more action focused games like XV to be clear derivatives of each other. By that I mean, I don't think Square wished their turn-based games were more action oriented in spite of hardware limitations. Firstly, I think action RPGs they themselves produced back when ATB was introduced, like Secret of Mana, prove that they could've done something much more action oriented and flashy with Final Fantasy had they wanted to. And moreover I think that same thing holds true with later titles. I mean, XV is effectively a simplified version of the combat seen in Kingdom Hearts 2 in many ways. So I find it hard to believe that they couldn't have realized XV's vision in terms of combat mechanics even back on the PS2.

I also disagree with the notion that you can't just hold attack in XV and win, avoiding any semblance of a 'turn order'. Whether because of things like the ease of obtaining massive amounts of healing items, the animation cancels that allow you to instantly cancel into dodges or blocks, or the general impotency of most enemies, I think XV very much refuses to punish players who try to 'take an extra turn' so to speak. And as such, even if they had wanted to impose a sort of 'soft turn order' into the minds of players, they didn't really succeed.

Indeed, I think there's currently a counter-trend rising up, which sees content creators almost mocking the regular video essay format with their own style. But as far as the mainstream goes, the Every Frame a Painting, CleanPrince, Gigguk style is still king of the hill. And even then, running directly counter to a movement like that generally leads to the same trappings, ironically enough.

I got started purely through a want to explore topics. I spent a lot of time discussing topics on forums with people to a really deep degree. And being someone who watches literal tons of YouTube gaming content, I just figured I could maybe turn such exploration/discussion of topics into a community (and maybe a way to make some money, lol). So I bought an elgato to capture footage, and started making content. Back then, I was a lot more 'traditional' about my format. Mostly shorter reviews and editorials. But not only did that limit my ability to dig deep into a topic, it felt redundant when so many others were doing the same thing. I still wouldn't say my content is great in terms of presentation. I only now got a computer capable of capturing at 1080p, and an editor that allows rendering at said resolution. My space makes consistent audio between videos rather difficult. And with the length of some of my videos, I only have so much time I can devote to smooth editing. But over the 3 years and 100+ videos I've uploaded, I've found a niche of fellow creators who have taught me a lot.

Last edited:
I don't think Square wanted ATB games, nor more action focused games like XV to be clear derivatives of each other. By that I mean, I don't think Square wished their turn-based games were more action oriented due to hardware limitations. Firstly, I think action RPGs they themselves produced back when ATB was introduced, like Secret of Mana, prove that they could've done something much more action oriented and flashy with Final Fantasy had they wanted to. And moreover I think that same thing holds true with later titles. I mean, XV is effectively a simplified version of the combat seen in Kingdom Hearts 2 in many ways. So I find it hard to believe that they couldn't have realized XV's vision in terms of combat mechanics even back on the PS2.

I also disagree with the notion that you can't just hold attack in XV and win, avoiding any semblance of a 'turn order'. Whether because of things like the ease of obtaining massive amounts of healing items, the animation cancels that allow you to instantly cancel into dodges or blocks, or the general impotency of most enemies, I think XV very much refuses to punish players who try to 'take an extra turn' so to speak. And as such, even if they had wanted to impose a sort of 'soft turn order' into the minds of players, they didn't really succeed.

Indeed, I think there's currently a counter-trend rising up, which sees content creators almost mocking the regular video essay format with their own style. But as far as the mainstream goes, the Every Frame a Painting, CleanPrince, Gigguk style is still king of the hill. And even then, running directly counter to a movement like that generally leads to the same trappings, ironically enough.

I got started purely through a want to explore topics. I spent a lot of time discussing topics on forums with people to a really deep degree. And being someone who watches literal tons of YouTube gaming content, I just figured I could maybe turn such exploration/discussion of topics into a community (and maybe a way to make some money, lol). So I bought an elgato to capture footage, and started making content. Back then, I was a lot more 'traditional' about my format. Mostly shorter reviews and editorials. But not only did that limit my ability to dig deep into a topic, it felt redundant when so many others were doing the same thing. I still wouldn't say my content is great in terms of presentation. I only now got a computer capable of capturing at 1080p, and an editor that allows rendering at said resolution. My space makes consistent audio between videos rather difficult. And with the length of some of my videos, I only have so much time I can devote to smooth editing. But over the 3 years and 100+ videos I've uploaded, I've found a niche of fellow creators who have taught me a lot.

They didn't want it to be derivative, clearly. I don't think there's anyone accusing them of that. But from what they actually said it seems beyond doubt they wanted to evolve atb into something that's a dead ringer for XV's combat, they didn't throw out the whole system and start from scratch by any means, that's for sure. my point is from day one from what I've read they essentially wanted what FFXV does, obviously it pulls from KH so it's got that spin on it, but it seems to have quite a bit more then passing resemblance with what they envisioned for XIII. Even back in the day what Hiroyuki Ito described as what he wanted atb to be is pretty dang close to a description of FFXV combat, wish I could find the quote. Could be wrong though.

I'm sure they could have done a kingdom hearts style system on ps2, but they wanted the atb mixed with Advent Children level spectacle after that movie came out, which, obviously wasn't happening on ps2 hardware, or PS3 for that matter according to them. I think Dark Pixal Gaming covered that in a XIII discussion he did if you wanna check it out. that's what they wanted but couldn't pull off for XIII though and from what I've seen kingdom hearts ain't really that.

Just because you can heal through getting the shit beat out of you isn't quite a refutation of what I was getting at though lol. obviously it's more nuanced with interrupts etc. being in real time, but I don't think difficulty is the right metric to use to parse what I'm trying to get at considering how easy games like FFVII are. It's cool if we disagree though, your points just didn't click with me. I'm probably not articulating mine very well. In the end though, it is RPG combat, even Dark Souls is essentially DnD in real time. I wouldn't say we're splitting hairs, because I do feel like there is an interesting through line to be seen, but in the end DnD is the root of any branch of this particular tree of life. DnD is the lifeblood of all.

Hope I addressed some of your points.

Yeah, Every frame a painting is still the format people use and or satirize, for good reason too I think, it's the best show by far. Honestly though it's more a generational trend that I'm talking about that's found it's way into the format, postmodern "it's not true if it's not self referential and cynical, you can't be sincere attitude". Just annoys the shit out of me. You can go to far in either direction. It seems like the millennial knife edge we're all walking. Full of yourself with no self reflection and cynical little shit. Both worth avoiding at all costs. Specially when put together.

That's awesome though! It really seems like a great medium to work in. It's always nice talking to other people who are striving for the same thing, I talked to Mark Brown from Game Makers Tool Kit on twitter a bit, so weird, kind of blew my mind. It's nice knowing we're all just people trying to make things we care about. It's a nice environment to be in

EDIT: The spoiler tags below are there just to avoid bogging down the thread's ability to load. No spoilers are there, you know, unless you haven't beat FFXV I suppose, lol. Gonna guess that's not the case.

Lol, I didn't mean 'derivative' in the sense people overuse it today, with negative connotations. I meant 'derivative' in the sense that it 'derived from' the ATB system. Regardless, I guess I'm failing to see what you mean by "wanted the atb mixed with Advent Children level spectacle". Not to mention how the spectacle of something like this:

...is less insane than something like this:

To me, if anything, KH2 is much more like Advent Childten as far as the ferocity, speed, and visual effects of combat is concerned. Doubly so since the Reaction Commands utilize custom animations and camera angles that mimic an action scene you'd see in something like Advent Children. And similarly to what XV tries to do, you get punished extremely hard if you try to overextend your actions, creating a sort of 'soft turn order'.

Maybe I'm failing to see what you mean related to what pieces of ATB you see in XV. Regardless, I do think difficulty does play some role in it, because it doesn't matter what a combat system is capable of at maximum, if it's so easy to avoid that and just mash mindlessly. And yeah, that definitely goes for turn based games too. FFVII is my favorite game, but it and most FF titles are woefully balanced, which destroys a lot of the system's potential in each game.

Just a quick end cap on what I was badly expressing with the combat, they didn't reinvent the wheel, they just stepped over a line they'd been prodding at for ages. That was my point. Once you cross the line obviously some things must change. My argument is that it's lineage is still very perceptible. My further and probably actual point is that I seem to enjoy and appreciate it a lot more then some other people possibly because I see it as such and keep that in mind. Or maybe I'm an idiot. All this text, almost like I should do some sort of essay on FFXV's combat of something. smh. It's hard looking back on a video once you've released it, you know what I mean?

Yeah, that's why I said in the video "If you meet it where it's at" which I admit I do, and you might possibly have to to really enjoy it. As for the crazy shit in KH, that's a cartoony stylized game, not the still crazy good looking FFXIII, you know? Way, way less detail going on. I'm just going off what they said though. Never would I say the combat is perfect or even my favorite, but I do think it works as an heir to atb if that's the direction you want to go(ie real time).

I've talked to Mark a few times. He started his channel like less than a month after mine, if I recall. He has exploded comparatively, lol.

Don't think about it like you're looking back on the video, so much as maybe addressing another aspect to the conversation in a different video.And even then, most viewers tend to prefer it when creators create addendums if they feel they didn't say all they needed to say. Unless you're planning to be an extremely well oiled machine like Mark Brown -where your content could be on TV it's so distilled and professional- people like to see that you're human. They like to see that you don't treat your words as gospel that come from a holy authority. So being willing to readdress topics is a plus, I'd say.

EDIT: From what they've shown, I'd personally say FFVIIR fits that bill a bit better. It seems to bring over more of the 'time management' systems inherent to ATB, which limit players from acting during other actions. Though who knows, since the game is still so mysterious right now, lol.

And it's an atb heir because it's not true action combat, it's a hybrid between KH and ATB. Attacking is not much more intensive then hitting A to attack, so you're thinking about other things, magic takes time to regenerate etc. with the teamup moves being the atb of your party, know what I mean? I actually see a lot of Chrono trigger with the team up moves.

I've talked to Mark a few times. He started his channel like less than a month after mine, if I recall. He has exploded comparatively, lol.

Don't think about it like you're looking back on the video, so much as maybe addressing another aspect to the conversation in a different video.And even then, most viewers tend to prefer it when creators create addendums if they feel they didn't say all they needed to say. Unless you're planning to be an extremely well oiled machine like Mark Brown -where your content could be on TV it's so distilled and professional- people like to see that you're human. They like to see that you don't treat your words as gospel that come from a holy authority. So being willing to readdress topics is a plus, I'd say.

EDIT: From what they've shown, I'd personally say FFVIIR fits that bill a bit better. It seems to bring over more of the 'time management' systems inherent to ATB, which limit players from acting during other actions. Though who knows, since the game is still so mysterious right now, lol.

Yeah, I'm just very self critical. I'm really trying to improve with every video, which I am but I still have quite a ways to go. I'll get there though, it helps talking to people about it.

And yeah, Mark Brown is the man. I guess he has a background in journalism. Makes sense.

Also, not to nitpick, but "derivative" definitely has baked in negative connotations. Haha. That's nothing new.

Hmm, I'm afraid I still don't get it. Team attacks and such for me are no different than attacks that have cooldowns like in MMO's, or All MP attacks like Limits in KH, where your MP then recharges back up over time. Again, not something I would say feels like a continuation of ATB, as much as just a natural way to gate off overuse of an ability.

My personal viewing preference is for longer form content than Mark's. I still like his content, but a decent amount of it feels like 'baby's first game design' to me. Not meant as an insult of course. It's just that a lot of the topics he covers are very basic and broad; things I've understood for a long time. Channels like ShayMay, MatthewMatosis, and such are my favorite.

The actual definition of derivative based on the root word doesn't carry negative connotations, so I just stick with what's intended :P

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm afraid I still don't get it. Team attacks and such for me are no different than attacks that have cooldowns like in MMO's, or All MP attacks like Limits in KH, where your MP then recharges back up over time. Again, not something I would say feels like a continuation of ATB, as much as just a natural way to gate off overuse of an ability.

My personal viewing preference is for longer form content than Mark's. I still like his content, but a decent amount of it feels like 'baby's first game design' to me. Not meant as an insult of course. It's just that a lot of the topics he covers are very basic and broad; things I've understood for a long time. Channels like ShayMay, MatthewMatosis, and such are my favorite.

The actual definition of derivative based on the root word doesn't carry negative connotations, so I just stick with what's intended :P

Sure, but language evolves. lol. If you want to take words back to their origin you might want to say as much, or be constantly misunderstood. Gay used to mean a very specific kind of joy, but if you said "stop acting so gay" in the world we now live in you'd probably have to explain what you meant unless, again you want to be willfully misunderstood. But fair enough, lol. I respect the idea.

MMO moves don't generally require a wait time with a gauge that allows you to use various different moves. Not that I recall. Not really into mmos though. That's all atb is though, a gauge that refills over time allowing you to act. Pretty simple lol. It's cool, I made my point, if you can't understand that's probably my fault. I still feel the same. You should check out some of those old interviews if you're curious though. see what the devs actually said so you dont have to take my word.

Last edited:
Sorry. I don't mean to come off as rude in my lack of understanding :) I'm trying, I guess I just don't see it. So many other games use recharging systems for taking actions that are similar to the team attacks, and ATB, and whatever, then it just doesn't feel like they were pulling specifically from ATB for such an idea, let alone the rest of the combat. And because of that -even if the devs did straight up say that was the case- it feels more like a weak justification on their part, as a way to coax old school fans into being okay with a mainline FF using an action combat system instead of something more rigidly turn based. But to each their own :)

Sorry. I don't mean to come off as rude in my lack of understanding :) I'm trying, I guess I just don't see it. So many other games use recharging systems for taking actions that are similar to the team attacks, and ATB, and whatever, then it just doesn't feel like they were pulling specifically from ATB for such an idea, let alone the rest of the combat. And because of that -even if the devs did straight up say that was the case- it feels more like a weak justification on their part, as a way to coax old school fans into being okay with a mainline FF using an action combat system instead of something more rigidly turn based. But to each their own :)

So because other games also take from atb them using those systems stems from those games? Your points are pretty incoherent, maybe it's the way your phrased that. You seem to place a higher value on being right then actually taking on literally any ideas that might diverge from your own, which I'm sure I don't have to tell you is a wildly unattractive quality in anyone, so I'm going to stop wasting both our time. :) You don't appear to be someone worth engaging with. Good luck with that channel, hope it works out.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there man. Me defending my own ideas is not the same thing as ignoring your own. Am I not allowed to defend my own beliefs until they're proven incorrect? I don't have to concede to your points just to prove I'm trying to engage with them. And neither do you to mine. Were I actually ignoring your ideas, I would be saying you're wrong and leaving it at that. I'm trying to understand, and trying to also introduce counterpoints that I think are valid to the conversation. If I'm off the mark, then let me know. That's how discussion and debate works.

As far as the one point you made about my argument in your last post, no. I do not think that other games pulling ideas from ATB, means that these ideas don't stem from ATB, but instead from the new game... if that makes sense (I can't think of another way to word it). That would be ludicrous. But you'd have to prove to me that the vague and general idea of a time/stamina/etc. based recharging ability selection system stems from ATB. The only concrete context I can say for sure that's true in, is when we're specifically talking about timing turns in a turn based game.

So I'll try this again; I'll try to say it as clearly as possible. Literally all I'm saying is this: If your stance is that other forms of time based ability systems, in XV and/or other unrelated games, stem directly from the ATB system, I disagree with that until I'm shown further proof. And if that's not what you're trying to say, then I genuinely fail to see what you ​are trying to say. If you don't want to or don't know how to help me understand, I get it. We can just agree to disagree like adults you know :) But I would prefer if you wouldn't try to imply my intentions in this comversation are impure, since you do not know me. I have not once done the same to you, so I would hope for the same respect.

Back