Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
The arcade is now up and running! There are currently 25 games imported in the arcade (all by Armor), so do check them out. There's hundreds of games to choose from in the system, and those 25 are the ones I chose for...no reason at all. :unsure: Just picked random ones. We'll add a few more later eventually. If there's any request for which type of games you want to see more of, do let us know.

I notice those games may be 2008-esque era. :cookie: Before google chrome browser was prevalent.

Its not working in chrome. :elmo:

Its possible it'll only run in firefox and IE, etc? Or, maybe I'm just being a n00b today? :hmm:

edit - noope, not working... in ff either.. :ohshit:

Oh, how wonderful. :ryan:

I thought it was just me and that I needed to update a bunch of plugins since I'm using an old laptop. This will be sorted shortly, sorry about that.

@DragonByte Tech

Last edited:
nice.... but it doesn't work on chrome O.O

ArcadeError.png
]

EDIT: Putting in the Right Image might help xD

Oh, how wonderful. :ryan:

I thought it was just me and that I needed to update a bunch of plugins since I'm using an old laptop. This will be sorted shortly, sorry about that.

It's okay. As long as it's fixed eventually I don't mind. Just don't forget about us Google Chrome users who would like to play some games too! :P

Don't you love Internet explorer xD

ArcadeError2.png

it works on there, not sure if you could play the game with the half of it missing :P

Heli Adventure and Ghostman Advanced Be works on Firefox. The rest seems to have some issues, so hopefully we can fix that soon.

Just an update.

Belazor contacted the developers of Armor regarding the bug in the Arcade. For now I'll use Mochi games since most of their games work. I'll see if I can find another version of Duck Hunt - the one I imported yesterday doesn't work. There's currently 4 games available, but I'll browse around later and import a few more. If you find a game that doesn't work, please report it here and I'll delete those for the time being.

Three new games added for the vBArcade.

Solaris: Protect your solar system! You play as the sun, and your job is to destroy any object that comes near you. Over Over time you evolve and get more planets and moons to help you with your defense.

Decision: Clean up the city from hordes of zombies! Recon territories, destroy enemies, capture factories and towers,upgrade weapons and abilities. Capture and pump up each area.

Death Call:
You're the Judge, Jury, and Executioner of the Wild West. Do you have the skill to face down bandits, assassins, and mechanical monstrosities? Play as Jedediah Wolfe, a Federal Marshall on a mission to hunt down and destroy the dangerous weapons smuggler known as Saul Ramone. Blast your way through Saul's personal army of depraved outlaws using your arsenal of weapons and government-issued upgrades, staying one step ahead of your insane foe. Use your wits to decode secret messages and reveal more of the mystery surrounding your mission as you fight towards the final showdown.

In addition, vBArcade has been upgraded, and a new tournament feature installed. If there are enough demand for a tournament featuring a particular game, we can set something up for you guys.

Back