Mortimer the Malboro
Terence the Tonberry
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
So I had a friend try getting me into this Vanguard TCG game a while ago, and while seemed decent enough I didn't have the money to really sink into another cardgame at the time. For those that don't know how to play you have two rows of three. The top center card is your vanguard which represent you for the fight. The other five circles act as your rear guard in which they either help support your vanguard or if in the back row usually support your front row attacks. The overall goal is to deal your opponent six damage to win.

Anyways slightly off the main point, during my browsing online I found a free client of the game here http://vanguard.jbyyx.eu/index.php?topic=1451.0. It has a decent selection of the cards out it seems except for this new g-generation block which I have no idea how that operates, which includes the introduction of the grade 4 cards as well. Anywho if any ones interested check it out and maybe we can play eachother. I figured this was a semi goodway to get in the game or see if it would hold interest without sinking money into it.

Also we can post deck ideas and maybe try to help people out in this thread as well.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section please move if it is.

This seems pretty interesting :hmmm:. I'm not sure it's something I'd be able to get into completely due to less spare time and maybe not enough want to play in general. I reckon I know someone who may like it more though Dinglberry

Forgot to mention if you do download the client to make things easier you want to make a separate folder to extract those files to. Just so it's more organized. The times I tried using the rooms also with that client I've yet to see people on cause i'm guessing not many ppl at all play this online version since previous ones were taken down. But overall it's easy to understand it's the card abilities where things can get confusing.

Also here is an overall rule guide for people to read and get accustomed to the rules: http://cf-vanguard.com/en/howto/pdf/vg_playbook_web.pdf

Last edited:
Back