Valkyrie Profile Thread

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Vivi
Hi,

Seen this morning that there may be news of a Remaster for Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - The PSP version of the original game!

This is fantastic news if so! The series has been dormant for years and the best chance it has is to re-establish the brans with ports/remasters of the originals:
valkyrieseries.JPG

I think re-releasing Lenneth would be perfect! We've already had the PSP version of Star Ocean 1 ported to modern systems and it looks great, so a similar release would do wonders! Of course, we do have the upcoming PlayStation Plus Premium Package which is set to host PS1, PS2 & PSP games - So maybe this news could be related to that and a port of Lenneth and VK2 be tucked behind a subscription pay wall? It's possible :smh:

Still, I'm excited for Elysium, if anything I see it as a better direction for S-E to release Mid-Tier releases over mobile junk. We'll see how it does finnancially but a port of Lenneth is the right way to go!

Honestly before Elysium was announced I was expecting them to either Remake Lenneth or come out with a Hrist 3rd part installation. I don't know what Elysium is in respect to the prior two, but if it is its in any relation to the prior then I'd love to see at some point in the future to possibly remake Lenneth. I loved Lenneth, and honestly the sprites are its own charm as well, but I think it has great potential to be graphically a beautiful game with a great story too. Honestly I don't see it in the future really ever happening, and I'm not sitting here just wishing for it desperately, but if they were to ever do it I'd be on board I think. :lew:

I'm excited for Elysium though. It doesn't seem quite as stunning as I was expecting, but it does still look good and I'm expecting to get it and play.

Back