- I love Final Fantasy II, most people hate or loathe this game with all their might. But I love the game's soundtrack, odd battle system and it has one of the best and underrated FF Villians in the whole series. Out of the 3 originals- I love FF II the most.
- Final Fantasy X-2 isn't that bad of a game, yeah, it's super cringe at times, though understanding how tense and heavy the original game was, it would make sense for the main cast to go wild in a sense. It's not the best game in the series, but it's fun.
- Final Fantasy games are better when they are Turn- Based. FFXV just felt disappointing only playing as Noctis, and Crisis Core just felt so hack/ slash. It's more fun to have a full controllable party. Only playing as one character and having the CPU control the rest, is just the worst. Especially when the CPU gets the way, won't heal you, or just does something stupid. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old fart though. Really think if Final Fantasy wants to go Action, they should change things around and just have the controllable MC and have one CPU the player can choose from a menu and whether you want a healer, gunner, dragooner or whatever to help you out, than just have so many CPU's at once. Final Fantasy VII : Remake may change my thoughts on this though. But after playing the KH games and dealing with the bad CPU Donald Duck is, and falling asleep with Crisis Core and hating the FFXV battle system, I feel like Action is just the worst.
- Rinoa is a fantastic female character and she doesn't deserve any hate. She's a cutie and just wants to enjoy the present and enjoy time with friends and loved ones now, because you don't know what can happen in the future. And she's pretty tough for dealing with becoming a Sorceresses, the MOST HATED THING in the world of FFVIII and not going insane or turning evil. She is a massive damsel in distress, but praying for that to be changed if they ever want to remake FF VIII one day. But Rinoa is great and she deserves massive points for not going loopy for becoming a Sorceresses, being okay after Ulti took her over and even letting herself be locked up away in Esthar so others can be safe.
- Lighting is a bitch, there's nothing good about her. She's just a aggressive, physically abusive bitch. Lightning has nothing good about her. She's just a plain out awful person, and a awful character. I don't understand why the other characters even deal being around her. Especially after getting punched, pushed or slapped by her. She has problems.
- Final Fantasy VIII Drawing/ Junction system is good- it's fun to go around the world drawing magic from monsters and the Junction System is addictive. The system is one of the best systems in the series and makes random encounters so much less painful to deal with.
- Tidus is a great main character, he's not whiny or annoying, he's just a confused and lost teenaged boy who's trapped in a strange world. And I hate it when people say that he has " daddy issues " when his father Jecht was clearly emotionally abusive towards him, and would be drunk around him. Poor Tids.
- Vaan is great, he's a terrible main lead as the game quickly pushes him in the background, but as a character, he's fine. Vaan is a little Aladdin- esque character who just wants to be a Sky Pirate to escape and be free from the pain of his brother dying. Vaan just needs a hug.
- Final Fantasy main theme songs have gotten better now with famous singers like Florance doing them, Eyes On Me, Melodies Of Life etc are nice to listen to, but they are pretty cheesy and cringe. They are nice to listen to....... alone, with headphones on.
What's yours ? Please respect people's different opinions.