Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil

A New Adventure

From the critically acclaimed developer, Naughty Dog, comes the first standalone adventure in the Uncharted series. Fan-favorite character, Chloe Frazer, must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross from Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End in order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artifact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer. Together, they’ll venture deep into the mountains of India in search of the legendary artifact. Along the way, they’ll learn to work together to unearth the mystery of the artifact, fight their way through fierce opposition, and prevent the region from falling into chaos.

Chloe Frazer

One of the most popular characters in the series, Chloe Frazer was first introduced in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and last appeared in Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Chloe is a notorious treasure hunter whose wit, archeological knowledge, and improvisational nature rivals Nathan Drake’s. She has a reputation for being both great in a fight and behind the wheel. Chloe is impulsive and improvisational, relying largely on her wits. Her methods often blur moral lines but always yield results, putting her in high demand. However, she has her limits, and when a situation starts to go south, she’s unafraid to cut her losses.

Nadine Ross

Nadine Ross made her first appearance in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End as the leader of Shoreline, a South African paramilitary organization hired by the story’s primary antagonist Rafe Adler. Following the dissolution of Shoreline after the events in Uncharted 4, Nadine Ross has become a free agent and gun-for-hire. Nadine is known for her calm, calculated approach to every job and every fight. She insists on having the upper hand at all times and never fails to deliver.

- source.

Can I just say OMG??? :kira: You go gurl! *inaudible girly sounds*

tumblr_o70wpeejTR1rttv88o1_400.gif

After UC4 I will never play another UC game. I wish this would have been about their daughter, I think that would have been a lot better. But eh, doesn't matter cuz I'm not buying anyway :lew:

After UC4 I will never play another UC game. I wish this would have been about their daughter, I think that would have been a lot better. But eh, doesn't matter cuz I'm not buying anyway :lew:

Oh please! Enough Drake and Elena :lew: The reason UC:4 bombed was because Chloe wasn't in it. :wacky:

I've not played 4, but I'm super excited to hear that they're not completely neglecting Chloe. One of the best characters introduced to the Uncharted series, imo. :lew:

Nadine annoyed me in UC4 and I'm not a huge fan of Chloe for some reason.

Loved UC4 though so I might bite when the price is right.

Nadine annoyed me in UC4 and I'm not a huge fan of Chloe for some reason.

Loved UC4 though so I might bite when the price is right.

This is just a dlc thingy with Chloe explaining how Nadine presumably lives her life after IV since they leave it as a plothole. I imagine these two somehow meet up. Nadine is a Mercenary and Chloe a treasure hunter for hire. It makes sense I guess but this dlc probably won't even be 5 hours long. You won't miss out if you don't buy it I guess!

Poor Cutter. No justice for him. He shall be left behind forevermore, left to stew around in London pubs probably still limping and still having to make do with prepaid mobile phones, because contracts are a ripoff. :sad3:

I haven't played Uncharted 4 either and yet here I am actually looking forward to this DLC. It's about time that Nate officially retires before he guns down an entire population of a small country while making wise cracks.

This is just a dlc thingy with Chloe explaining how Nadine presumably lives her life after IV since they leave it as a plothole. I imagine these two somehow meet up. Nadine is a Mercenary and Chloe a treasure hunter for hire. It makes sense I guess but this dlc probably won't even be 5 hours long. You won't miss out if you don't buy it I guess!

Yes I know.

I actually loved Uncharted 4, and I think most critics loved the game too. I don't think we can claim that it bombed, but we all have our personal likes and dislikes.

I'm interested in this DLC, but I'm a bit puzzled about the somewhat random pairing of Chloe and Nadine. I get the impression that they want this to be a women-led DLC, and since Elena is tied up with Nate the only other established female character (other than Rika Raja) would be Nadine... Since it had to be two women they were left with Nadine (technically a 'villain' - although this world is not entirely black and white).

I hope that I'm wrong and that in the story it'll make sense. I know they'll travel in similar circles, but if they ever bring up the events of UC4 then I do hope that Chloe at least tells Nadine off for being extremely naughty.

I've been informed that this is going to be quite a long DLC. Longer than The Last Of Us' Left Behind DLC. It could be interesting.

I really miss Charlie. Best character after Sully. I don't really care for Nadine, but Chloe is OK. Hope this thing will be fun. U4 kinda started to drag on during the last fourth.

I really miss Charlie. Best character after Sully. I don't really care for Nadine, but Chloe is OK. Hope this thing will be fun. U4 kinda started to drag on during the last fourth.

Hmm, I don't think I was really a fan of Charlie, personally. Sully was the best along with Chloe. Nadine I personally don't know considering I haven't played the last UC, but... :lew: I really hope they do well on this!

Back