Ultimania Takes His Leave.

Ziggles

SOLDIER 1st Class
Gil
Hello all. Most of you may know me, (or not) but I'm going to take a break from the FFF. I don't know when I'll be back, but I do know that I will be gone for at least 2 months. I'm sorry, for all of you who know and like me, but I must do this. goodbye, FFF. See ya later! :sad2: I'll miss you...

Aw, one of the players in the RPG within 10 levels of my own...my guess is that won't be the case 2+ months from now. >.>

Well, see ya later then (significantly later... <.<). :P Take care. :)

You're the guy who helped me out in the RPG, aren't you? Thanks. I know I haven't been on there in a while, but I really needed that headstart. I appreciate it. Come back soon, all right?

Oh take off your nickers and put your trousers back on. Yes, this makes you go commando. It's just a site on the internet, and I'm sure you have family and friends with the internet, allowing you much more opportunity to frequent the site without going through mind-altering withdrawals. So talk to you later, realistically speaking. :monster:

well, i hope u can still be active in my rp, as long as u be like me and check whenever u can, remember, that rp is more than an rp to me, its a story for my game so i hope u cam come back or check and post wep

Ack. :sad2:

Take care and I hope you sort your real life self out and come back refreshed etc.

Hope you come back soon and don't miss us too much! :O

'ello. I'm back. ^_^ I'm aware it has not been 2 months yet, but I guess that's okay. ^_^ I missed all of you, even :gasp: Mokken a little bit. JUST a little, though. D: I saw the changes and I'm like, "Holy shizzle! WTF have they done?!?" :P (I saw the changes because the FFF is my Home Page)
Well, Anyways, let's see...

Blue Wolf, thanks. Just, Tanks for a whole bunch of things. Also, I'm EXACTLY ten levels below you, so we can still team up (Need help with the Emperoer and his stupid power -165 move) So I look forward to seeing you in the hopefully near Future. ;)

CC, I never got to know you that well, but you were kind from when I had seen you. So, you're my friend, okay? :)

Tradgic Prince, I don't think I know you, but thanks for posting anyways. ;)

Dark Squall, you're the same as Tradgic over there.

Sohryuden, I missed you. I saw you for a day, we helped eachother level, we had fun. I tried to contact you, but you wouldn't respond. Sorry! :O

Caedus, or whatever you changed all your names to, I'm not quite sure what that post meant, but I'll keep it in mind. ;) See ya in PvP! (P.S. I think I got over most of my depressions!)

Neo, you are also a friend I'll never forget. I'll try to RP whenever I can! ;)

Argy, I missed ALL of you. Don't worry. ^_^

Sabriel, my 'twin sister,' I probably missed you the most. Actually, I know I missed you the most. :) I'm glad we met.

I hope to see you all soon! Until then! Bye! ^_^
(Ugh, too many smilys. :gasp:)

:ness: *Adri smashes table*

Back