Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So here's a question. Did you buy Type-0 because you wanted to play the game (with FFXV as a free bonus) or was it the other way around - you spent $60 for a demo, essentially. If you're planning to buy Type-0, which one is the selling point for you? Or does it not matter as you wanted to try out both anyway?

I admit that FFXV demo was the selling point for me, and Type-0 was (supposedly) a bonus...although I was curious about Type-0 and had read reviews about it. It sounded interesting. After playing Type-0 for a bit, I can see myself getting into this even with a couple gripes. I haven't tried out the demo yet.

I definitely bought the game for Type-0, with the FF15 demo literally just being there. It would have been bought either way. Having said that, I strangely played the demo first...mainly because I thought it would be shorter so easier to whizz through and get some good impressions. I'm glad I did it this way too. Gonna finish the demo later!

I'm in exactly the same boat as Sprout. I've always been pumped about Type-0 for Type-0 and overall I'd say I've enjoyed my time with that game more than the XV demo. I've come to appreciate XV more and more the more I've played it, so I'm glad to have the demo, but honestly at first it was just something to tide me over until I had the time to properly sink in to playing Type-0. Both are great, but if I had to decide between one or the other, I'd stick with Type-0. Episode Duscae is just a shadow of things to come, really.

This may come off as a shock to some people, but I honestly bought it for Type-0 HD and the demo was just a nice bonus with my purchase. The reason I bought it for Type-0 more than the XV demo is because I have waited ages for SE to localize the psp version, but they just never got around to it and that really ticked me off. Playing an upgraded HD version on my ps4 years later just feels amazing. I am rather enjoying it, and the FFXV demo was a great bonus! I played a bit of Type-0 first and then when the demo downloaded, I finished the demo and played it for about 3 hours. I am happy with my purchase, if I do say so myself.

I was curious about the FFXV Demo but ultimately bought type 0 to play it

good thing though because i was honestly disappointed in the demo lol

Nah it was just a happy bonus! i wasnt paying for a full game just to access a demo, i could have waited if i didnt get it with it or it was with something i didnt want to play

Back