Triple Triad Cards

Never did like these >.> but i suppose ill have to beat you at it.. *sighs* wheres it being added to? as in which store? the library i presume.

Lol, going to have to figure out how to play these..
Is there, by any chance, a thread that teaches players how to play these cards?

Is it not like the Final Fantasy 8 minigame? I cant quite remember all about it, other then i sux at it. If you havent played FF8 then... you screwed :D no jk its quite easy to get into if i did... and im dumb :monster:

Well the cards were spread over the whole game. Obviously higher level cards are near the end of the game and past that. If you don't know how to play, I suppose someone could post a thread on how to play. I'm also a TT instructor in the Seeds.

There is now a shop at the Ancient Library and if you wish to play, talk to the Vivi NPC that is there. You won't win any cards off Vivi though. (to keep you guys from wh0ring all the NPC's cards :P)

These are just beginner cards, but they will help ya get used to playing the game for later on.

Well the cards were spread over the whole game. Obviously higher level cards are near the end of the game and past that. If you don't know how to play, I suppose someone could post a thread on how to play. I'm also a TT instructor in the Seeds.
Yeah, he is in charge of all TT related since heck I know little about TT. Let's see what happens when Tielknight faces Gabranth in a TT Challenge :wacky:

How come there's no pictures for the TT cards? I don't want to buy them if I can't see their numbers... then again, I could look in my FF8 guide but I don't want to search my house for it. D:

The pictures need to uploaded into the appropriate directory. One of the things that got messed up. I advise not bothering with TT right now. We need to get with Lord Golbez to upload the pictures.

Ohh fudge, I went braindead on that part XD.

Ahh well, that will make it more interesting!
Ya don't even know what your playing :updown:

Invisible TT? Well I remember what the low level cards were. Anyone want a battle?

Back