Trainer Ready to Help!

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hey hows it going all. lol Well I know the game well and so I decided I will help train other members that are in need of help so if u need help let me know by posting here or just PM me. Catch yall around!

no problem well there is nothing really to train but I will train you and help u though anything. So right now where u at in the RPG?

Well I'm a keyblader, I have the fire summon, and thats it since the weponds aren't working. What do I do nexts level up by fitting the bots?

the same advice I gave the others. What u wanna do if fight bots at the same stats your at and save your money to exactly 7000gil. Once u have that much go to the store and buy strenght. U get 1000 strenght for 7000gil. Once u have that much strenght your all set and repeat and fight others bots cause u will be stronger.

Cloud Strife said:
the same advice I gave the others. What u wanna do if fight bots at the same stats your at and save your money to exactly 7000gil. Once u have that much go to the store and buy strenght. U get 1000 strenght for 7000gil. Once u have that much strenght your all set and repeat and fight others bots cause u will be stronger.
I do not see this item available.
And I find this unfair, I built my character to a pure strength one, and some characters that are of lower level of mine has a higher strength than mine.
A lot higher.

X-Chronic said:
Because they removed it, it would be way easy to defeat the mightiest foe's if you have like 20000 strength..
But that is unfair.
Some characters with a lower level than my character have a higher strength than my character....
And my character is pure strength! :mad:

I propose a status reset according to level, and skill points awarded accordingly.

lol well its how thr RPG was but if we were reset to oringinal status acording to level then that hard work will be trash and then all that mone will have better returned back. Until they can get items and all that stuff up then they can tka eoff the strenght!

allu u gotta do is make your character by going to RPG CP then after that pick a job and start fighting bots!

simple when u are all set go to battle grounds and begin fighting bots that are enqual with your status!

Back