Today I Learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the Japanese have the right idea with their squirting toilet. The one the shoots water on your butt to get you clean

a beeday. Used to have one of those in the house i first lived in. The idea is a bit bogging to me tbh. No one used it. Just buy some baby wipes.

The japs also made a sega console toilet.

4f1a623b17bec_Sega%20urinal%20game%20console.jpg

This?

aye cept a real toilet :lew:

therl be a game where theres a fire. And the harder you piss the quicker you put the fire out. They have some clever not so amusing name for it. I cant remember what it is though.

Sitting down? Wouldn't that make you way more susceptible to germs from toilet water and shitty fingers? :ness:

I'd die if I ever got a fudge fry. :sad3:

bidet's are french, not japanese. my parent's have one at their house, but i don't think it's ever been used. my mate pissed in it once though...

also, if you're sat down then your arse is covering the toilet. how can you get your hand down and round to wipe?

My ass is not that large, so I can see it being possible, but that's still no reason for me to try.

I didn't know people wiped their asses standing up. I've always done it sitting done. Never got shitty fingers or anything. :hmmm:

The Dоctor;1012963 said:
also, if you're sat down then your arse is covering the toilet. how can you get your hand down and round to wipe?

You scoot up a little bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back