Tipsy's GFX Arts

Tipsynaruto

So smart I passed back into stupid
Veteran
Gil
Gifs count as GFX right? (stupid question, but just in case.)

Here is my first ever gif. It is of Hatsune Miku. Not the greatest, especially with a bland BG and cut off at the legs. The original video had her legs hidden by text, so nothing i could do there.

Does anyone have any idea how i can put a static BG in it or put some form of logo in all the slides so ppl dont steal it?

C&C welcomed

Here it is in any case.

CroppedHatsuneMikuMario2.gif

Wow. it is a pretty cool gif. The motions are really nice and balanced. The only thing that bugs me is that it is a little jumpy though, but it really isn't that bad other than that. I suggest making the gif go a tad faster, but also balance it out with another pic between each one to make it more fluid.

Also, i would like to see you do one that has a background :jess:

Better than I was ever capable of for sure ;)) nicely done.

Hahaha. Faster? i show you what happens when you use a shoddy GIF animator.

CroppedHatsuneMikuMario.gif

Now there is nothing really wrong with this, but when i previewed it in the animator, it looked like the one above, but even slower. Upload it on the net and it became this. Its not bad though. I just wanted one that was skipping.

I am not sure what you mean by "balance it out with another pic between each one to make it more fluid". Like add another motion image for the jump?

As for BG, this is all taken from net tutorials. I actually am looking for someone to tell me how to add BGs for them. If i ever reedit this one, ill repost it with a bg.

Well, I'm not really much to talk about Gif's, since I never even attempted one, but yes that was what i meant by adding another image. As for a BG It could possibly be as simple as making or choosing a bg image and then rendering out each separate image so their bg is transparent instead of white (I can handle the rendering if you like) and then on each individual image, putting the transparent render onto it

Id have to leave rendering to you. I suck massively at rendering. Ill give it a shot though.

The images is the maximum frames i could get with the programs i have, so i have to tamper with the FPS if i was to try and smooth it out.

A little effort but a better GIF. i guess thats good.

Since i discovered that its not the GIF itself slow, but the program, im gonna fix up my Princess Resurrection one. if im determined, i should have that on up within the week...or next.

You can ask me any time for renders. I can render rather well...

But seriously, I'm unsure of my idea is really how it's done, so I may be wrong...just a heads up

Well, logically, it sounds good. Select the frames that will consist of your moving parts. Individually render them. Get a static bg. Stick said render onto it. Fix image so it blends in with BG. Save as image and use said image in GIF program and whola. A gif.

Though theory work is a lot harder than practical and positioning is a bitch

I bet, but I can render it so that I leave the same sized outter frame, and you could just center it i n that way. In fact, when I get home, I'll take the liberty of rending it anyways just to show you what I can do...unless you want different ones done

okay. if you want. Ill rep ya anyway for it. Plus, its good for you since its a total of four frames that i use for movement. If you want, ill try to give you the frames, you render it and ill try remaking it.

Alright! My first ever signature! i think i forgot something and something seems off, but i cant put my finger on it. So i guess ill have you guys check it out and see if you can find it.

Comment and Constructive Criticism please~

HatsuneMikuSig.jpg

Last edited:

This is pretty good considering that it's your first signature!

Lovely colour use and you've got a good focal happening.

The text is placed well and the font is appealing.

I'd suggest adding a border, making the signature a bit smaller and maybe darkening or blurring the area surrounding her a little just to make her more of the focus.

That's just my thoughts though. =)

Good work.

Repost!

Wheee... Been a while. Finally got CS3 again. Here is a little veeeerryy simplistic GIF of Miku yet again which will be replacing my Princess Resurrection one.

Miku-Gif.gif

Thanks. i actually have another Miku one made, but that one turned out to be 1.3mb. A bit big. Ill have to whittle it down some other time.

As for the speed, its at .75 of a second. i can up it to .85 and see how that turns out.

Wow, it moves. :wacky: I don't think I could make an animated sig even if I tried. It'd be awesome though. Major props for that, I like how you popped your username in the top, but maybe you should've made it like... a fancy text so it didn't look so, slapped on? xD

Still very nice though, xD It's colourful.

Thats more anti stealing insurance. Im paranoid about it being stolen and said was someone else's artwork. So that's there. If i had a choice, id have no lettering at all....though i can try adding my name there i guess and see how that turns out...

I understand, and I figured it was for those reasons. :ryan:

Maybe you could make like a cool watermark or something :gasp: Something that represents you. It might make it look more classy. =)

Right. a repost of yht gif. bumped up the time it staye don each pciture by a bit and added my name in it. Might go a bit further the next time i touche it up with better wordtype and a watermark, but yea. this was done to fill time

Miku-Gif-1.gif

Alrighty. Coming in to dust off mah thread.

First of several.

Made another GIF for my avvie though i kinda had to cut it down by reducing colour and a few frames to meet the 100 kb limit of the forum. Iono, some people didnt think there was too much of a difference, but i feel something was off. Meh

Here is the original bigger 312 version, with complimentary anti piracy WM XD

312x312-CP-Saberwm.gif

annnd... the avvie

STUPID-FFF-100kb-CP-Saber.gif

Ill admit, i got a bit annoyd hence the file name, but im feeling a bit calmer now.

Last edited:
The gif is awesome im loving it who the character in the signature because it awesome also the signature

HatsuneMikuSig.jpg

This is awesome u blended it in really well the grass looks amazing and miku is always awesome great work and keep it up :D

Back