Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
hey i'm trying to get into creating sig and avatar.... i'm great with everything apart from one thing.. i can't seem to get the background right :(

i just want some tips with backgrounds... also some tips for effects to like add waves. bubbles circles etc XD

It depends on what kinda background want. Do you want a background like your current, fully self created and colour/effects only? Or do you want an actual background, like a city?

The latter is much easier to start of with as a base, that way your signature won't look empty, and the render won't look like it's floating around in a wave of colour.

Just google cities or forests, or whatever you want the background to be - would be my advice. With that, you can crop it to your likings, and blend the stock in. However, if it's anime, I'd go for a cartoon background/city, etc.

Good luck, though! Boco and I are working on some tutorials, backgrounds tuts included!

Thanks i'm getting there with backgrounds XD

great to hear can't wait :) it you guys that inspired me to start doing this to hear that ur making tutorials is great :D

Back