Tifa's battle animations

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Stumbled across this video, absolutely loved it. Tifa's amazing and I'm so happy to see we get to see this in HD, who would've thought. :lew: Absolutely stoked.

Tifa's so badass. All the slow-mo in the video made it kind of hard to see but her animations do look really cool. She totally stole that rising uppercut from Ken and Ryu though. :P The battle system is going to take some getting used to but I am looking forward to playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Six
Woah!

It's nice seeing that slowed down so we can truly appreciate Tifa's incredible movements. I think I noticed her punching the tongue out of a sahagin in the trailer but seeing it slowed down is extra awesome. Her moves in the gameplay also seem very smooth. I guess this is what they meant when they said that playing as Tifa can be a bit like playing a fighter game.

Seeing her combat style here makes me wonder whether we'll get to see more flashbacks of her time as a student of Zangan. He was a very mysterious figure in the original so there is room for development there.

Back