Obnoxious Romantic
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Eldeen Modestine
FFXIV Server
Shiva
^ Why? I love that system myself, and the games I have for it. If old PS1 games I can't find anymore are available one more time through UMD or digital download, how is that a bad thing? Should I instead pay ridiculous amounts of money on eBay for a used game missing manuals or even original box/casing, and with money that won't go to the developer?

I keep hearing good things about Threads of Fate, so that's a potential buy from me :hmmm:

Reactions: Rey

Abstract Debauchery

High Mage of Loathing
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Alice Lancaster
FFXIV Server
Balmung
You should totally buy it. I love Threads of Fate. Threads of Fate totally made made my summer at one point, and I played through it about 50 times. It's a fantastic game, a bit short though. :hmmm:

Linnaete

Worship Piplup or it will peck your eyes out
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
Seeing as we never saw it released on this side of the Atlantic, having it on PSN will be very welcoming. I've seen videos of it being played and I have to say, I would love to have a go at it. I wouldn't mind playing it on the PSP though, but I'm not going to get one of those PSPGos.

Square needs to let go of PSP already.

I totally disagree. The PSP still has a strong install base and if SE or indeed any other company unleashes a strong release for the PSP, it would still sell really well. Crisis Core and Dissidia both did exceptionally well on the PSP. It's still a profitable platform, just less popular than the DS. I for one would love to have more games to play on my PSP (if it isn't currently kaput).

Reactions: Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.