YouTube This shouldn't be allowed to exist!

Rydia

Throwing rocks at emo kids
Veteran
Gil
I'm trying to get over my arachnidphobia, so I have been watching youtube videos about spiders. Then I came across this one.

It didn't help <.<

A brazillian wandering spider was found in a grocery story down in Utah. It stowed away in bananas. And it's happened more than once and all over the world...

Go google : Camel Spider !!
now that sucker can leap and jump 1 meter :O
It makes hissing noises when it opens its mouth..it can actually follow you like a stalker...if you sleep too well ..you can wake up with your hand or any soft tissue eaten by it ...:gasp2:

Camel Spider lives in afghanistan or Iraq...

Screw that! It ate a freakin' mouse!

If I ever see a spider that huge I think I would die before it even got to me. >.<

Not only that, it ate it by throwing up digestive jucies to liquify the mouse so it could drink it up D:

Oh and if you ever buy bananas, shake them first to make sure there is no big black spider in them.

I hate spiders...

1:25 Man, that's one hell of a way to eat. Did they use this in a movie yet? I bet I can find a few B movies that has that. Wasn't it used once in The Fly?

You can survive a black widow bite though. The worst that will happen is that you'll get sick. Old people and children are really the ones at risk with the bite. A brazillian wanderer though, within 25 minutes you'll be on the floor drolling and seizuring. There is an antidote, but it's not really available outside of South America due to the spider being rare outside of that continent.

There is another spider called the six eyed sand spider that lives in South Africa. It is said to be the most poisionous spider (and probably most poisonous animal) in the world. It's poison is acidic and if it bites, you have to have that limb amputated to live. It destroys all the organs in the body and causes massive internal bleeding. Fortunantly, the spider is very shy and will run and burry itself in sand if it sees you. There have only been two speculated bites from this spider so it may have never killed anyone. It still scares the hell out of me.

Video of it if anyone is interested

fuck you, fuck you FUCK YAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH,i hate spider, I AM SCARED OF THEM, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, *RUNS AWAY*

Ok, that cricket (or whatever) near the end owned that spider by making it go headfirst into the glass...but then got owned by the spider. Curiosity killed the cricket!

Kinda funny watching them bury themselves though. Looks almost like something straight out of a cartoon.

Back