This Place Is Stupid

momba_momba

Blue Mage
Gil
now that i got ur attention iwou ld like to tell u that this place isnt stupid

HI,i'm momba_momba i just joined today i came from the forum kh forums however i like all the final fantasies and other square enix games like kingdom hearts 1 and 2, musashi samurai legend

i hope i enjoy it here ^_^ :cool: :lol: :) ;)

btw this isnt my 1st post cause posted b4 and i didnt no about "introduce yourself"
btw i liked the post system of the level ups :D ^_^ :):cool:

When I first saw the thread title without actually viewing the content of this thread, I was like "What the hell?! Okay, time to ban this member and remove all of his useless posts on the forum."

Anyway, hi and welcome to FFF. Who doesn't like Final Fantasy? I hope I'll be seeing ya around...

When I first saw the thread title without actually viewing the content of this thread, I was like "What the hell?! Okay, time to ban this member and remove all of his useless posts on the forum."

Anyway, hi and welcome to FFF. Who doesn't like Final Fantasy? I hope I'll be seeing ya around...

LOL, He got my attention too xp.

Welcome to the forums

I was hoping for some sort of argument. Disappointed, I am. :'(

Welcome.

that definetly got my attention so i could kill you lol
welcome to forums

I saw the thread title and thought "Instantaneous Ban". I like to see some creativity, LOL.

Welcome to FFF.

Btw, Vergil, come see my argument thread in the sector 7 slums ;)

I saw the thread title and thought "Instantaneous Ban". I like to see some creativity, LOL.
I don't get why you'd ban someone for saying the place is stupid. Opinions are against the rules? I don't remember seeing that in the Terms and Conditions. Please explain, thanks.

Welcome!

I don't get why you'd ban someone for saying the place is stupid. Opinions are against the rules? I don't remember seeing that in the Terms and Conditions. Please explain, thanks.

Welcome!

It's a form of flaming, and it's giving FFF a bad name. If he truly didn't like it, then why bother staying? It would just cause problems with other members.

Anyway Momba, you should realise you've actually gained a little respect from the title ;)

Unnecessary content

LOL! Sekhu just gave me an idea for a banner! And no this isn't what I REALLY think, because if I actually even so much as THOUGHT this, I'd already have men in black coats knocking on my door. LOL!

[But I wont post this banner because I know it's not necessary and it will give FFF a bad name. I will never break the rules again ;) - The Sephiroth Gene]

EDIT: Huh. You should really consider adding in that clause in the Terms and Conditions that Sekhu was talking about. It seems he was right.

And how will one member with 13 posts posting a banner that's CLEARLY an hyperbole give the entire forum a bad name? That sort of attitude makes me think the staff is insecure in their own work and think that this forum really is "stupid". I think it's super! I just wish the staff would stop getting chubbies every time they see the smallest window of oppurtunity to use their abilities as a moderator.

But hey, that's just my opinion. And this, much like anything else that has the slightest negative connotation that's directed at the staff, will probobly be deleted.

Last edited:

Welcome!
I don't get it why you'd join a forum just to spit out that the place is stupid? I mean, do you really have to do that? I can say none of the members on that forum would even care to what you say or feedback on their forum. Also they would care less about you as well.

Just because you don't understand their motives doesn't mean they deserve to be banned. I ask again: Why would a person be banned for it?

LOL! Sekhu just gave me an idea for a banner! And no this isn't what I REALLY think, because if I actually even so much as THOUGHT this, I'd already have men in black coats knocking on my door. LOL!

[But I wont post this banner because I know it's not necessary and it will give FFF a bad name. I will never break the rules again ;) - The Sephiroth Gene]

EDIT: Huh. You should really consider adding in that clause in the Terms and Conditions that Sekhu was talking about. It seems he was right.

And how will one member with 13 posts posting a banner that's CLEARLY an hyperbole give the entire forum a bad name? That sort of attitude makes me think the staff is insecure in their own work and think that this forum really is "stupid". I think it's super! I just wish the staff would stop getting chubbies every time they see the smallest window of oppurtunity to use their abilities as a moderator.

But hey, that's just my opinion. And this, much like anything else that has the slightest negative connotation that's directed at the staff, will probobly be deleted.

The content of the banner wasn't exactly advertisable, to say the least.

Yes, that is your opinion. It's far from the truth, but your opinion all the same. Hey, we can all take criticism, but downright insulting and flaming is not tolerable.

Sekhu, instead of me repeating myself, why not scroll up to my last post. alright?

You didn't answer my question. I asked why someone would be banned for saying the place is stupid, and you in response asked me why he would want to stay.

Flaming? Saying a place is stupid is just vague criticism; it's not even specific enough to figure out why or who he is flaming, so how can such a rash decision be made? Don't ever become a novelist, I don't know what you'd do if someone says they don't like your work!

Back