Oblivion_XIII

Shi no Tenshi
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Draken White
FFXIV Server
Phoenix
So, has anybody seen this movie? Great mockumentary.

If you've ever been in a band, you've had to have at least one Spinal Tap moment.

Now, I have to get an amp that goes to 11...

Brilliant film, and endlessly quotable. I love the bit when they're talking about what happened to some of their previous drummers.

Brilliant film, and endlessly quotable. I love the bit when they're talking about what happened to some of their previous drummers.
You can't dust for vomit.
I agree, it is a completely brilliant film.
There are too many moments of greatness to list, however I guess may favourite two would be the stonehenge bit and Nigel explaining why girls don't like their music.

The aftermath of the Stonehenge bit is priceless too:

'Are we going to do Stonehenge tomorrow night?'
'No we're not going to do f***ing Stonehenge!'

How about the food?

The model for the hedge was pretty funny as well, what was it? 4 feet tall?

Oblivion_XIII said:
The model for the hedge was pretty funny as well, what was it? 4 feet tall?
It was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. You do the math :monster:

Classic film. There are too many awesome moments to list but the scene where Nigel plays "lick my lovepump" springs to mind. As well as the scene where he's showing off his guitar collection.

charliepanayi said:
I love the bit when they're talking about what happened to some of their previous drummers.
Wikipedia about their former drummers said:
Joe "Mama" Besser (1982) (Portayed by Fred Asparagus) Claimed he "couldn't take this 4/4 shit"; according to an MTV interview with Spinal Tap in November 1991, he disappeared along with the equipment during their Japanese tour. He is either dead or playing jazz.
:lew:

I love it. As a Black Sabbath fan, the Stonehenge incident in particular had me rolling on the floor laughing. On the Born Again tour Black Sabbath had a really expensive Stonehenge set piece, which contrary to Spinal Tap's, was so big that it wouldn't fit onto the stage of most of the venues they were playing!
Classic film. There are too many awesome moments to list but the scene where Nigel plays "lick my lovepump" springs to mind.

E minor: The saddest of all keys :P

Back