Things you're good AND bad at?

Catnip

Auto-Haste
Veteran
Gil
What is something you're good and bad at - at the same time? As the OP, I'll start, naturally.

Telling stories

Good: I'm pretty confident in my writing. My spelling and grammar can be a little off at times, but for the most part I've got good ideas, can write for intriguing characters, describe things in a detailed yet concise manner. I tell a good story via writing, and I've been told that too.

Bad: I can't, for the life of me, vocally tell a story about something that happened the other day, or anything of the like. My thoughts always get jumbled, and I feel I focus on the wrong things. Or sometimes I have so much to say that the sentiment or the whole of the words get mixed up in confusion, and words usually trip over eachother.

Interesting thread. :)

Good: I'm a good guitarist and martial artist. These two activities are probably the two hobbies I've devoted most time too. I think I'm a reasonably good song writer too.

Bad: I don't hold alcohol well. -_- I can't actually think of anything that I'm truly bad at. That sounds like the height or arrogance but I'm usually quite adaptable...

GOOD: I'm really good at drawing and writing. I write very lovely stories and I can draw very well. I'm more of a cartoonist and I tend to make comics and write stories with them. Everyone I show LOVES them! So, yah! If I could show you guys I would... Alas, I have no idea how to upload drawings, let alone large comics...

BAD: I'm a terrible cook :( I can make very simple things food wise, but if I try to COOK something it ends up looking and tasting like shit :(

Math

The Good: I always liked math, and it takes me a short time to learn something. It was never a difficult thing for me to learn really.

The Bad: I NEVER do very well on math tests :damon: I have no idea why. After I'm done with the test I think I'll have done really well, and then I get it back and it's usually a C. Sometimes a B when I'm lucky. While no that's not really bad, I don't like to get recurring Cs on tests. It's usually a few wrong where I did one stupid mistake, even though I checked it over :hmph:!

Back