Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Today I was building a snowman with my three year old niece. She got cold and went inside so I hijacked the project and turned it into a 'snow moogle' by adding wings and a pom pom.

yPGBQ75.jpg

I thought a cone pom pom and cone eyes would work out nicely, and a tomato served as a nose.

GE7onUs.jpg

'Wings':
OAgSnBi.jpg

Unfortunately some really awful human children with no redeemable qualities later decided it would be hilarious to push poor Snow Moogle's head off... They even stole the tomato!

RIP Snow Moogle.

-

Has anybody else ever done something Final Fantasy related in the snow?

Haha, very nice, Dan. What did your niece say to the finished snow project? Or did she get to see it at all?

I have not done any Final Fantasy related stuff in the snow. Maybe one day when I go up in the mountains I’ll remember to make a snow moogle too.

Haha, very nice, Dan. What did your niece say to the finished snow project? Or did she get to see it at all?

I have not done any Final Fantasy related stuff in the snow. Maybe one day when I go up in the mountains I’ll remember to make a snow moogle too.

She eventually saw it, and saw the Satan-spawn children push its head off. I then had to go back out and fix another head on with her staring at the children who killed the Snow Moogle. The second head wasn't as good and it no longer looked like Snow Moogle but at least we could pretend that Snow Moogle had 'survived'.

Back