The search for rare Final Fantasy VII data

Shademp

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Hiya!

I'm the creator and manager of the Dirge of Cerberus Multiplayer Archives, as well as the head of The FFVII Mobile Game Initiative (2004-2008 Era) dedicated to collecting everything related to these often ignored aspects of the Compilation of FFVII.

I am now highlighting these preservation efforts on this forum in hopes of finding people who might contribute. Examples of what I'm looking for below.

Game files or cell phones with these files:
  • FFVII Snowboarding mobile port
  • Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode
  • Before Crisis

Videos:
One person who may own a phone with a part of the English version of DoC: Lost Episode and possibly some DoC Multiplayer media was once known online as "Shinra Employee #080729". Any help in finding this person is appreciated. I am apprehensive about posting details about Shinra Employee #080729 on this thread, so contact me via PM if you're interested in helping to find this person who may hold lost FF7 media.

Other media of interest would be things like screenshots that are no longer available online, player blogs, etc.

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Recently a set of videos from the online mode were unearthed thanks to Cloud_S. Enjoy them over here!

I found an archived sign of another lost Dirge Multiplayer recording. It was uploaded by "Kadaaju", also known as Zexion/Fairuzo/Xaldin.

Among the list of recommended videos, in this archived YouTube link, will you find the reference + thumbnail.

"Dirge of Cerberus Online Quest Mission
05:26
"

The video appears mislabeled, as rather than a "quest mission" it looks like a Team Battle. But because the video itself wasn't archived we can't confirm the contents.

Xaldin's last confirmed online appearance was in 2015, at the Kingdom Hearts Insider forum. Although I believe I may have found their current YouTube channel, I am yet to receive a reply from there after a week of waiting.

If anybody can help me get in touch with Zexion/Fairuzo/Kadaaju/Xaldin (who may also possess the lost beta video mentioned in my previous post) that would be greatly appreciated. Or perhaps somebody here already has said videos?

Last edited:
Top Bottom