Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
nv23l.jpg

Square Enix just re-released Threads of Fate on PlayStation Network in Japan, which means it’s time to move on to another PsOne classic.

Square Enix producer Shinji Hashimoto announced Legend of Mana will be their next Game Archives title over Twitter. Usually, Twitter-nounced PsOne classics take around a month to appear on PlayStation Network.

Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, and Vagrant Story have not been announced for North America at this time.

Source: Siliconera

Whoo, sweet. Oldies be strutting their stuff ;D

NOW BRING XENOGEARS! :rage:

So making old games more readily available for today, Sony taking off of the Virtual Console part of the Nintendo Wii with this, I would assume. :P

I know this is nothing new though, but really, they just are copying Nintendo's ideas, but I guess it happens a bit the other way too, since the Nintendo 3DS handheld looks like a DS and PSP combined... :hmmm:

Sorry for drifting a tad off topic for a moment. Never played any Legend of Mana games, only Legend of games I've really played are some Legend of Zelda games, and Legend of Dragoon (now -that- is a classic PS1 game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back