The Legendary Guardian Competition!

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
The Legendary Guardian
An Auron Club

This'll be a simple competition started by The Legendary Guardian Club whose leader is AddleBoy. I'll just be the one who started the competition. ^_^ The rules are quite simple, and the reward will be given by me. 10,000 Gil reward for whoever wins, 5,000 for runner-up! Their banner willl be used by the club, and props will be given (of course!).

1.Banners must be able to fit in signatures. Something around the size of the quick reply box.
2.Banners can be hand drawn or made on something like Paint or Photoshop. Use your imagination!
3.Must have a theme of Auron from FFX. Please have 'The Legendary Guardian' somewhere on the banner.
4.All entries must be in by April 23 (that's two weeks from now). Send them to me by PM.
Note: After April 23, no more entries will be allowed, and the voting for the best entry will be made in the Voting Booth.

So go get started on your banner already! :P

Last edited:
I noticed that this battle section hasn't been used in a while.
-just wanted to post so it catches more people's attention

I think runner-up is 5,000 Gil. ^_^

EDIT: Please advertise this competition in your signatures until it's up, please! We need more entries! ^_^

Last edited:
Yup, it's finally April 23! No more entries will be accepted. ^_^

~Thank you Eidolon, Da5nake, and Shenorai for sendin' banners in.

EDIT: It is HERE that the voting will take place. It'll end on May 1. That gives it about a good week.

Last edited:
Back