The greatest boss of all time (no pun intended)

Who is your favorite boss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Freeshooter

No. II Xigbar
Gil
VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE VOTE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall Donate points and/or buy a prize for the victor (ON THE FORUMS ONLY >_<), Weekly Challange!!!! Good Luck! This week we have:

1: Parasitic Armored Arachnid Queen Gohma
gohma.jpg

2: Great Infernal Dinosaur King Dodongo
king_dodongo.jpg

3: Bio-Electric Anemone Barinade
barinade_by_know_kname.jpg

Queen Gohma all the way. The second boss was cool, the third was actually rubbish but Gohma was the first one in the game and it had a little more impact than the other two did.

I don't think I've lived as I've not heard of any of those villains.

Based merely on appearance and the title 'Great Infernal Dinosaur King' I'll pick the second one.

I don't think I've lived as I've not heard of any of those villains.

Based merely on appearance and the title 'Great Infernal Dinosaur King' I'll pick the second one.

hahah same :wacky:

I was totally expectin like 4 pics of sephiroth or something xp

Who the fuck keeps voting Dodongo? Your opinion is shit :wacky:

Back