The Glorious Revolution Against Tifa

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Welcome to the Glorious Revolution Against Tifa.

Before you carry on PLEASE ignore the first page of this club. the Tifa hating starts on page 2.

This is a club to talk about your hatred of Tifa. all aspects of tifa hating are allowed - whether it be her appearence her personality or Cloti.

RULES

NO TIFA FANS - we are SICK of seeing Tifa fans come in here and trolling - if you love tifa so much there is a Tifa fanclub.
You have to hate tifa - obviously
Dont insult other members
The funnier the insult the Better :D

Members

Aeris Gainsborough
Ivy
MasterX
Rydia
Lady Aerith
Vincent'sLucrecia
Omni-Slasher
SorceressEdea7
CrimsonEyes1984

Oh and would you all please ignore the first few posts? We had a problem with a few Tifa-fans - who have since been banned - yet their vile influence remains. *sigh* so just ignore the first page or so - its gets good after that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt quite know where to put it so i just put it in other final fantasy clubs *shrugs* dunno where its meant to be so i guessed.

Well since it's a hate club against an FF "CHARACTER" <---Keyword,

I think it would go in the FF Characters Club.

Hey you know im not like a machine im allowed to make mistakes you know! i do not have a built-in spellchecker - so i spelt a word wrong its not like its the end of the world you know

You know something Rose and Tana...I'm getting REALLY SICK of seeing you two ganging up on all the Aerith/Clerith fans. It's childish and pointless and it's pissing me off

Wrong place? Report it and a mod will come and move it

*moved*

Double post? Report it and a mod will come and delete it.

*deleted*

Just be careful not to upset anyone else too much.

Yay thanks for moving it to its rightful place :D ok now if anyone wants to be a member just tell me and ill add you to the list that ill create now lol

Members

Aeris Gainsborough
Ivy
MasterX
Rydia
Lady Aerith

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright people, please stop it NOW.

If you're not here to share your hate or angst against Tifa, please leave immediately. I will have no more pointless discussions about where this club should go because it's staying here in the Final Fantasy Clubs section, and no more pointless discussions about people whoring drama or name calling other people. It is simply not appreciated. If you have a problem with the other person, you may use the report button, but you do not have to make a condescending post in response. For the record, both of you are eligible for drama warnings, so I advise both of you to stop this immediately. If I see anymore drama posts in this thread, I will warn you.

wow this is a bitch site......
i like it ^.^

well add me then might as well

xxxivyxxx

Yeah, she can never take Aerith's place in Cloud's heart. Dirty rotten..... Tifa.

Yes, I am now putting Tifa in my personal dictionary.

Tifa: Busty "friend" who always barges into personal relationships between male friends and dead girlfriends.

Zing. Biiiig zing.

Also, enlist me as a member, would you, so my word can be official.

I have a question...wasn't Aerith not REALLY Cloud's girlfriend? Because I'm pretty sure, if I'm not somehow... mistaken, here...that you can sortof guide Cloud along, and then take someone on a date, right? Wasn't Aerith with Zack, I thought?

Also, I don't see how Rose and Tana were doing anything wrong, that's just me. ;O

You can keep quiet about Rose and Tana or be warned. You don't even know the half of it, or are you one of their little buddies who wants to prowl on the forum and give them the dirt on me? You see, they waste their time throwing insults in my direction as often as they can. Asides from all of that, this a club for Tifa bashing, not somewhere to come and give her praise and say she belongs with Cloud. Please follow the rules in the future or be warned.

I never really cared for Tifa. She is my least favorite Final Fantasy female character. I thought her character was boring for the most part and very poorly developed. Well she was a last minute character, so that explains. The second disk she really annoyed me because she was so obsessive.

I thought she was going to be a cool character and I actually named her as my favorite before I played the game. On the other hand, I decided that I wasn't going to love Aeris. That quickly changed. I hated Tifa and absolutely loved Aeris. It's like Tifa's entire job in the game is to 'think about Cloud'. I really hate female characters like that. I like mine to be strong and indepent, and I don't mean physically strong in any way. And besides, you could remove her completely from the story line and it wouldn't be affected that much. Aeris on the other had, actually had a major part in the story. And surprisingly, she was a stronger(not physically) female character than Tifa. It was awesome that she ended up being the main hero of the game. (main hero, not main character).

I also really hate the way she is dressed. For one thing she is supposed to be a martial artist. So why is she is a skirt and sports bra? That skirt would be halfway up her waist after every fight. I would have preffered her to be in pants and a tee-shirt. Also, her proportions are very unrealistic. A woman with breast that large would be screaming from back problems. And since she's a martial artist, she should be screaming from them constantly bouncing up and down. In twenty years, they'll be down to her waist. The thing that bothers me the most is that she's supposed to be athletic. Since when do athletic girls have breasts that large?

I'll take Yuffie and Aeris over her anyday, especially Yuffie, the true badass female of the game!

Last edited:
It's like Tifa's entire job in the game is to 'think about Cloud'.

LMAO! SO TRUE! anyway Rydia and Masterx ill add you to the members list :D

And could any Mod/Admin possibly delete the posts that rose and tana made? as they dont exactly make for a wecloming first page :S

Yay!

The one thing that I really hate is that you can't say something as simple as "I don't like Tifa" with out all her fans ganging up on you, calling you stupid, flaming you, and saying how jelous you are. It's ok to say you hate any other character in the game but as soon as you say you hate Tifa, you might as well tell someone that you punched a baby. Poor Yuffie gets so much abuse and hardly anyone defends her.

The last time I played VII I pretty much treated her as though she didn't even exist. The first time I had to have her in my party, I immediately had Cloud KO her and left her that way through the rest of the game. I never had her in my party unless I had two, which I would have her KOed and just use two characters. I never talked to her and anytime she talked I clicked away the text with in .25 seconds that it appeared. I also renamed her something real deragoratory just for some amusing dialogue in later parts of the game specifically the Life Stream event. Oddly enough, it didn't make much of a difference to the story, in fact, I think it made it better. Too bad I can't do that with Rinoa in VIII because she's too prominent of a character. But Rinoa isn't as bad as Tifa.

I just don't like her character and I think she is incredibly overrated. You can read my reasons on the previous page. She just annoyed me. Yuffie is much cooler.

I just don't like her character and I think she is incredibly overrated. You can read my reasons on the previous page. She just annoyed me. Yuffie is much cooler.

Fair enough, I couldn't see any reasoning there, but everyone is entitled to their opinion on it.

I personally, think they should've spent less time falling in love and more time killing Sephiroth :P

Back