The Esper, Testper

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
I read up on a site called CavesOfNarshe, which provides walkthroughs, forums etc. It states that there is an esper called Tespter, but opposed to the other very detailed Espers in the guide, Testper has little information, with mis-leading information.

What do you think, or do you know something else about him? Your thoughts.

He doesn't exist. He is a fake Esper, CoN even had a thread saying so. Can't remember where though.

Rubbish.

However what I've heared so far FF VI Advance has newly added Espers. One of which is Gilgamesh I think.

Excuse me? Unless you give me some proof that was has been said by me was "rubbish" what I say still stands correct, because wherever I have looked, many places have confirmed it as being fake.

EDIT: You get Gilgamesh anyway. You have to go underground somewhere, get Odin, then get Odin upgraded later on.

Excuse me? Unless you give me some proof that was has been said by me was "rubbish" what I say still stands correct, because wherever I have looked, many places have confirmed it as being fake.

EDIT: You get Gilgamesh anyway. You have to go underground somewhere, get Odin, then get Odin upgraded later on.
Chill that wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at the Tesper rumore. otherwise I would've quoted you and possibly unesassarly insulted you depending on my mood.

The Odin upgrade is Raiden, not Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh is supposed to appear in FF VI: Advance more like he is in the other FF's, not a mere 'upgrade' to an exsisting Esper.

Yeah, once you find Odin you travel to the ... Ancient Castle ( iirc on the name ) via Figaro Castle in the World of Ruin, then go to the basement and examine the statue of his lover? or w/e relation she shares to Odin. He'll then become Raiden who is a much better addition to your esper group.

ODIN DOESNT UPGRADE TO GILGAMESH HE UPGRADES TO RAIDEN

i have only just started to play ff 6 but am confused i would of though Balamut would be in it or have i not got to him yet
You gain Bahamut (sp?) in the WoR after you defeat the flying monster you randomly encounter on the airship. I cant remember the exact name, I keep gettign confused with it. Tis been awhile.

Of all my days playing FFVI, I have never even heard or found a "Tespter" and I use to be a very good at FFVI. And there is no Gilgamesh in FFVI.

Yea, Bahamut is in there. When you encounter that flying monster Death Gaze (?) or something in the World of Ruins, don't cast vanish/x-zone on it or else you don't get the Bahamut magicite.

Of all my days playing FFVI, I have never even heard or found a "Tespter" and I use to be a very good at FFVI. And there is no Gilgamesh in FFVI.

Yea, Bahamut is in there. When you encounter that flying monster DOOM Gaze (?) or something in the World of Ruins, don't cast vanish/x-zone on it or else you don't get the Bahamut magicite.

FYP and since others were asking as well.

LOL. It was one of those things that was on the tip of your tongue but you couldn't remember it only until later.

Back