The Epic Final Fantasy IV Medley

mpapeghin

Gil
In honor of the game's 30th Anniversary, I've just released this 17-minute prog rock piece featuring 25 musicians and singers fromm all over the world :)

I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the appropriate section. ;)

This is kickass and well-polished! The tracks (each beautifully performed) flow into each other, and the production value and presentation is also spot on. I felt the nostalgia deeply. :thehead:

This is possibly my favourite medley from this particular game, and one of my favourite medleys I’ve heard for the franchise in general.

Like Nobuo himself, I do love some prog rock (Gabriel-era Genesis in particular, so the use of flute intermissions and other instruments alongside the rock in this medley is a plus for me!).

This must have taken an age to put together! It felt like a mini-concert. I hope you keep this up.

This is kickass and well-polished! The tracks (each beautifully performed) flow into each other, and the production value and presentation is also spot on. I felt the nostalgia deeply. :thehead:

This is possibly my favourite medley from this particular game, and one of my favourite medleys I’ve heard for the franchise in general.

Like Nobuo himself, I do love some prog rock (Gabriel-era Genesis in particular, so the use of flute intermissions and other instruments alongside the rock in this medley is a plus for me!).

This must have taken an age to put together! It felt like a mini-concert. I hope you keep this up.

Thanks a lot !
It took me about 5 months to put this one together.
I did a lot of medleys like this in the past so I'm quite used to the whole process now ( some of the musicians in this piece I've played with for the past 10 years, like Songe the (awesome) bassplayer :-) )
I've always been a huge prog fan (both rock and metal) so my medleys always naturally turned into these big 15-20 minutes pieces with all of the prog trademarks , two of my biggest influences being Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy !
Thanks again for your kind words, really glad you enjoyed this one 😃

Back