That's grosser than gross

A friend of mine walked into his living room to see some guy *going down* on his sister.......... now thats gross (but hilarious for us :D)

A friend of mine walked into his living room to see some guy *going down* on his sister.......... now thats gross (but hilarious for us :D)

Good god, when I first read this I thought you meant that the guy was going down on his own sister, I was like 'WHAT THE HELL!? O_O'

Uhh.. grossest thing ever? I have a horrible phobia of blood and veins so seeing anything like that makes me squeam up. >.<
Oh, and changing a baby's nappy is hardly my idea of fun aswell..

I was in Rome a couple of years ago, and obviously there were a lot of beggars on the streets and all. Well there was this one old lady, who had a massive bald patch on her head, and it was all mangled and covered in burns and blood, it was really rather vile, the poor old woman. =/

Seeing family members engage in sexual activity...

...that's disturbing on many levels. Definitely disgusting...for "normal" people, anyway.

It doesn't read very well i meant that my mate saw his own sister with another guy. DAM incest wouldn't be funny... although it would be xtremely gross

I'd say...
Anything on rotten.com.
And...most of the videos I've watched on /b/.
Like the guy castrating himself with rubber bands.
Or...the guy who stuck barbed wire in his penis and then ripped it out.
And, yeah, I've seen the pain olympics video, too. That is pretty horrific.

Oh.
And.
Who can forget:
TWO GIRLS ONE CUP. X_X

Shock videos never seem bad to me, maybe because you're expecting it. I guess if I just walked in on somebody shredding their genitals it'd be pretty disturbing.

i cant look at Vomit i have a real strong stomach but vomit is nasty also Flem Yuck i saw that two girls on cup and thats up on my list too :blink:

My dad's dirty luandry.

He's over 300lbs, so he sweats alot. I always dread laundry day because I have to touch his nasty underwear...*shudder*...and the smell is horrid. *urp* nasty.

Uh, i had a family member come on to me once, that was pretty gross.

Most shock videos don't faze me, but 2girls1cup did the first time.

yeah that's quite wrong...
Worst thing I ever saw was a probably watching a video of an iron rod getting shot through some guys skull...
He survived...
Phineas Gage... heard of him?

I have.

Blargh, I'm not really disturbed by pictures of unpleasant things. Strong stomach. But you do not want to look at videos of animals being flayed alive... It's shocking.

I really hate laundry day as well. It's so...gross. Washing your mom and dad's underware with all the sweat and...stains. Oh lawd!

I hate public restrooms, unless they're like made out of marble and chrome. Especially out in the country, where there's so much iron in the water it makes the showers rust to make it look like someone got stabbed and shot to death while showering.

I'm only saying this because that's what I saw out at Choir Retreat this past weekend... the girl's showers in their cabin weren't nearly as bad.

Oh, and I hate vomit and bugs.

Oh gawd I just remembered something that I saw in school. And it's bloody snot related aswel ughhh

I was happily munching my chips in the cafeteria and I noticed a girl opposite me eating her chips and gravy and she had this long string of bright green snot dangling from her nose. She was hunched over her plate and it was almost mixing with her gravy. Put me right off my dinner.

Nothing puts me off my food ever.....but snot >_<

I hate public restrooms.

I always seem to walk into the ones that have a big poo left in the bowl. Its disgusting.

Last edited:
I just outdid my record, i watched a 10 minute video on youtube about theDog and Cat massacare (for food, and other reasons) in select asian countries. I didn't gag or anything but it was really disturbing, mentally.

A buddy of mine spit a nice, snotty loogie in someone's water bottle during lunch a few years back. I'll never forget it...

This dude stole his chair while he was buying some milk. When he returned to find his chair missing, he asked where it went...so we told him.

He waited for 15 minutes until this kid left to throw some garbage away...and then he made his move.

A few minutes later, we watched as this kid downed a few gulps of water...and this massive clump of snot n' spit. Made me gag.

Back