Tagwall Competition

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Tagwall Competition

Exactly what is a Tagwall? Well, it is a wall... of tags. This competition will give you tag makers out there a chance to show of your favourite pieces of work all in one wall! Lay it out how you desire, but remember, the overall appearance of your tagwall will also be taken into account by voters! Be creative! Show some flare! And give the voters a reason to vote for YOUR tagwall.

Guidelines

Entry Date: Saturday June 20th
Send to: Saga

Limit of up to TWENTY tags upon your wall. This should give you ample enough 'space' to show off your best and favourite pieces.

Try and make your Tagwall attractive. Just sticking the pieces here and there isn't going to cut it. The better layout your wall has, the more likely it is to pull the voters to it.

Feel free to include your name/username on your wall also =3

Last edited:
I got started on this. This will be my 2nd tagwall now.

Now to pick 20 signatures...that's the hard part.

The limit is 20, so we can have less than that if we want to, right?

But yeah, I've never done this before either, but it should be fun to give it a go ^^

Yes, you can have less than 20 if you wish, old and new ones alike. ^^

I need 4 more signatures to hit the 20 limit, so I think I might just create some new ones.

Another question! XD

I've noticed in our Tagwall Thread in the GFX section that some members have a nice wallpaper for the wall behind the signatures.

Now is it okay to ask for permission from someone we find on the internet who has nice wallpapers to use their wallpaper for our tagwall, or does the wallpaper have to be done by us to avoid disqualification?

Preferable you do it yourself. Though so long as you get permission, I can't see there really being a problem.

Almost done with mine. I just need to put one more tag and it's complete. I'll work on that tomorrow hopefully. I never truly realized how few of my work I am actually satisfied with until now. >.>

I havent even started, ive done my LP but thats it D: Im not even sure how im gunna do this yet, im gonna have a look at someother tag walls see if i can get any ideas on making it look...pretty ¬¬ Ive got enough tags to fill it, but, im not sure i like most of them enough to put on a wall >_<

I'm thinking about extending it to next Saturday as I'm having some problems with photoshop at the minute.

Alright awesome! I wanted to replace some of my signatures and make new ones anyway. Most of the stuff I have set in there were pretty old.

Iv started mine now. Took me a while to get a nice size for the wall itself, i took note of the sigs im using and how im gunna place them. I dont want it to be uneven at the sides and stuff.

Oh boy, if you like to have different size sigs, it's kinda hard to keep everything even as far as placement goes. =/ Unless you've started making same-size signatures recently, then it should be no problem. But if you're going to be using a few ones that are a bit old, yeah...good luck. xD I'm had the same problem with mine but I think I managed to pull it off.

Well even all my new ones have all different sizes. Some are really big and short where as others are long and thin. My problem is the bigger ones dont come in pairs, so tryin to put them on the tagwall and have them nicely arranged is proving very difficult ¬¬
Fyi aswell, il be PMing all my entries for birthweek the day before due date.

Back