#3:
2w6wh9t.jpg

#4:
tagwallcopy.png

#5:
TG.png

#6:
2q0n614.jpg

1: Kandy-Sugar, I love how your siggies always bring up that playfull/fun side. I don't know if it's like that for anyone else, but it really does for me. Your siggies make me smile, and they just look carefree and bubbly. I love your Tagwall it's really really pretty.

2: I gotta be honest with you, your signature work is mind blowing, and the tag wallpaper is even better. I love the clean feel, and the gloss is seems to have. I absolutely love how you mirrored the sigs, and how they show up on the clean white. It's really nicely done. You have a style of your own with making signatures, and even though I'm not too fond of the style, this is absolutely gorgeously made. :gasp:

3: I love your choice of colours. I'm really fond of this TagWall, if not only for the colours, it's gorgeous. I like how you placed your siggies, and it overal matches colours surprisingly nice... :D

4: OMFG, Lew. I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of your urban style, and bright colours. It shines literally, and makes me squee everytime I see it. It's so COLOURFULL, and bold almost. Perfect, in-your-face, siggies. I fucking love. them. ....:wacky: Excuse the language. The background of your TagWall is gorgeous, my favourite shape is a star and the little star brushes are too gorgeous. xD You're amazing with your vector brushes, and to my surprise it never gets old. I could rant on forever how much I love your works.

5: CoCo, I do believe? Your siggies always look soft and easy on the eye. That's what I like about them. You use soft colours, but don't make the sigs look boring, and that's talent. :gasp: I wouldn't be able to do it. I like the little brushes you used in your background, tis really cute, simply, and really nice. :D

6: <--- That's my favourite number right thar. :gasp: ANYWAYS.
Vikki-babes. You know I love your siggies. I mostly prefer your dark colour use in sigs, 'cause that's what I like most. Darker colours. But what I like most about your sigs, is your use of text, it always just feels... Right... Your background is drop dead gorgeous, xD and another comment on text, Your title is awesome, xD with the mirrored text. I really like it. :)

Blagh, making decisions is hard. But at least this one wasn't too hard on me. I'ma go for Lewis.

The Urban feel, that's Hip Hop feeling-y... Yet still hardcore rock in my eyes... xD The colours, the brushes, SPECIALLY the colours... I just love the vibrancy. THAT'S what makes me go for you TagWall.

Really really well done everyone.

good lord, this is going to be EXTREMELY difficult to vote between any of you...you all pulled out the stops with this and I really cant find fault with a single tag-wall, there all brilliantly done, and really compliment the work that you have all done over the months/years.

It would take me an age to break them all down into comments, so im just going to say which I voted for, and why.

For me I went with Lew's, you can really see he has put his very heart and soul into this tagwall and has really come up trumps with it. I adore the colours used in the background, the climbing glowbrush effect that appears to branch off to each of the sigs and the text just fits perfectly in there without being too dominating.

So my vote goes to Lew, and believe me it was one hell of a tough call to make, you should all be very proud of what you have achieved here, that is some excellent work, a very well done to all!

Everyone did an awesome job and it was really hard to choose from the last four.

However, I'm going to vote for number 5.

Absolutely gorgeous works and Coco never ceases to amaze me with what she creates next. I'm always in awe of her works. :gasp:

I love the colours, the clean look and the style in general.

Don't get me wrong, I love you other guys works to bits and you really put in so much effort and always produce amazing works of art.

Coco just hits a soft spot for me in this area and I can't help but pick her out of the bunch. =)

I really like the cute and simple background for the wall too! The little clouds and stars look gorgeous. XD

Well done to all!

I'm going with Mits', it's simple and doesn't attract attention away from the sigs which are the main focal points, I also like the reflected, lowered opacity sigs below the main ones which is a nice effect. :)

I'm going to go with Mitsuki's. It was really hard for me to decide between Suki and Coco whom have both done amazingly well in making their piece simple, but very very effective.

#1) Kandy. You have done a spectacular job here with your first (I think xD) tagwall. You've left it basic but it's still really pretty. You should be so proud of yourself!

2) Mitsuki. Wow. I love the simplicity and the reflections on yours. It looks very professional and sleek and whilst it doesn't have the eye catching colour of Lewis', it really has a completely different wow factor. I know how long you've worked on your wall and your efforts have REALLY paid off.

3) Mark. Again, another simple but effective piece. I love the spacing of your tags as well as how well they compliment each other with the arrangement. Also, the lines that come out from behind the tags are really really nice. It's almost as though the tags are sitting on these branches of light. :3 <33

4) Lewis. I'm not feeling the text but asides from that. It's definately eye-catching. Though for me, a little too bright. I'm not sure where to look first. I love the background, it's so elegant and pretty but at times I find myself drawn to the background rather than the tags on disaply. Still, a fantastic job!

5) Coco. Wow. Another one that made my jaw drop. It is so so simple and yet it looks so clean. The black background really brings out the colour in your tags and the addition of the white brushes and lines... it's just stunning. The font looks amazing too. It is possibly the most simple looking tagwall I've seen, but definately also one of the best. AMAZING work, Coco.

6) Me. xD It's my first -__-

right guys, seeing as very few people made their votes count by posting, voting is open until the 4th of July at the very least

To vote, simply post your vote and why etc etc.

Ah this is going to be a tough choice.

Kandy - Good wallpaper there - it's pretty basic with the glittering effects here and there. I assume this is your first time, but it's good to see your signature collection so far.

Mark - I love the lines - I thought that was pretty cool actually, especially the lighting on the bottom of some tags. Your signatures seem to really match the background color you have too. It's plain and simple but still good.

Lew - Simply gorgeous and vibrant. Similar lighting that Mark did with his wall, and overall it looks beautiful. I like how you did your text too, I thought that was different. xD

Coco - Amazing stuff there! Black really does work well when it comes to wallpapers, and you've maintained a simple but wonderful design. I like the bar lines too and the positioning of your tags are pretty neat. The colorful tags really enhance the wallpaper - simply fabulous.

Vikki - Yours is somewhat between Lew and Coco, which is very good...the black background but somewhat similar floral designs, although the different shades really appeal to me. Great positioning of your tags as well.

So after carefully inspecting each one, I have to give it up for Coco here. Not just because I've always been a fan of her work, but because just by looking at it as a whole, she really managed to make her wallpaper stand out, especially her tags, and that's what I'm looking for. :) It flowed very well and while it's on the simplistic side, it's really eye-catching at the same time.

Great job to everyone who entered though!

I'm going to have to say.... #2. I have been following most everyone's GFX for the longest time, but in a silent way. It is really hard for me to get motivated to look at art while hear at work, because I just stare and stare. I get so sidetracked that I don't get any work done to be perfectly honestly.

So for each of you I'll give you a little something or another.

Kandy - Well Missy, all I have to tell you is, remarkable stuff you have here. I have tried to keep up the best I can with commenting, but have fallen short. Now that I've seen all your stuff throughout this year, I've got to say one thing: You are fresh talent my friend. I love the first pic in particular. You orchestrated the PHWOARR romance just right and makes people feel it from head to toe. Great job miss Kandy, Keep them coming!

Mark - You've always had my vote bud. You have done some amazing GFX this year and throughout the years in general. With Bei Bei, Coco, Mits and Vikk in competition, I'm very surprised on how you are able to compete. Very nice stuff dude.

Mitsuki - I'm sorry girl, you always go far beyond the call of duty when you put yourself behind those GFX. You have raw yet sculpted talent that is rarely bested these days. You are a goliath amongst talent.

Coco - Your stuff always intrigues me. As you can tell by my reps I give you, I love your light stuff that you have done this year. You are a genius with your lighting and because of it you pull off masterpieces back to back. Very good job!

Lewis - You sir are an excellent Siggy Maker. I have always followed your sigs and they have been quite eclectic in the past. Saying this, they have always intrigued me, but more some so than others. You definitely do those women justice in your GFX. They would be flattered sir.

Vikki - By far you have taken off this year and completely broken backs with your GFX siggys. I know sometimes you can be mighty down on yourself, but seriously ma'am you invest yourself in that art. You and Mits were head to head this year with many amazing Siggys. I always look forward to a new one by you, and keep hoping for some more inspiration behind your art pieces =). As always, keep up the amazing work. I lurve it!

Is this still open? If it is then my vote goes to number 5.

They all look amazing, and it was definitely hard to choose between 2 and 5. 5 wins it due to how well the background fits in with the tags, and how, more or less, all the tags have a color scheme that match each other.

Great job everyone! :)

Well. That's the end of that.

well done to Mitsuki!

Awesome work everyone!

1: Kandy-Sugar
2: Mitsuki
3: Stevie Nicks
4: lagunas dream
5: Coco
6: Daphne Blake

Back