[T] Resident Evil Discussion [Game/movies]

TheMixedHerb

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
Oh yes I did, sue me.

Anyway, as most of you here will know i'm an avid Resident Evil fan and I know i'm not the only one, and since this little place is to discuss games and whatnot I thought a thread decicated to it would be nice.

With that said, let's begin. :8F:

I do wonder how that Revelations (I think it's relevations?) for the 3DS is going, it's a shame they're not doing it for PSP as I think it would've been a wiser choice. They also need to bring out some form of news on RE6. -.-

I agree with you there Andeh about RE6 I wanna see what eye candy they are going to be throwing at us this time around. I mean RE5 had Chris....and Sheva....and Jill.....*drools* What a threesome that would be. :suki: Dont really know too much about the 3DS game though. :hmmm:

Afterlife was freaking amazing. :ryan: K-Mart <3 Alice <3 Claire <3 Chris <3 Luther <3 (Names are not spoilers. :hmph:)

I'm not going to be getting a 3DS so I don't really care about Revelations tbh.../bad fan

though it'd be awesome if they did it on PSP AND 3DS. It'd be better for them AND for us!

RE6. I demand that we have Billy .__. even just as DLC. I just... BILLY AND CARLOS NEED ANOTHER GAME, OKAY?! And I wish they'd
brought Steve back to life as Wesker hinted
:sad3: (I don't know how much to spoiler tag, so I'm just going to do major plot points.)

I've not seen Afterlife yet, but it looks decent.

I've always said that the RE films are good movies by theirself but as RE movies I don't think they work well at all. So it's best just to forget that fact sometimes.

I really hope they bring Revelations to PSP as well, I don't want to buy an entirely new console just for one game. I just won't do it.

I've heard that RE6 will be a complete reboot (I believe it's been said by official people) so it's a bit doubtful it'll even have the same cast anymore. Which will be a huge shame so here's to hoping they won't mess it up completely.

Exactly right there, but just remember what they did with RE4/5. They lost a lot of fans with that move but also gained a lot more. So it may not be the worst thing to happen but i'd hate not seeing the old faces back anymore.

A few remakes wouldn't go amiss, I know they have Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles and REmake itself but RE2 and RE3 REmakes would be VERY well received I think. I'd absolutely love it personally.

Although, RE 1, 2 and 3 are on JPN and NA PSN, yet they're not on the EU one yet, I hope that's fixed soon as I want to play them on my PSP. D=

I want Billy .__. I'd be so happy. Come on Capcom, give me a reason to buy RE6. :sad3:

Though, I'd also like to see Claire and Leon in another game together... only I can't see that happening after Degeneration. (which I FINALLY watched, I loved it <3) Maybe Barry as a playable. :wacky: That'd be fucking hilarious.

I don't like RE4's aiming system tbh, I love the older ones. <.>

:woo: RE2 and RE3 remake would be soooo epico... Jill's boob tube in stunning HD. *drools* But seriously that is something they should be working on right now dammit. :mokken: I guess I can see your point Andeh, I just dont want them to change it sooo much that its not the same game anymore.

I want Billy .__. I'd be so happy. Come on Capcom, give me a reason to buy RE6. :sad3:

Though, I'd also like to see Claire and Leon in another game together... only I can't see that happening after Degeneration. (which I FINALLY watched, I loved it <3) Maybe Barry as a playable. :wacky: That'd be fucking hilarious.

I don't like RE4's aiming system tbh, I love the older ones. <.>
RE6 should really be a big gathering of ALL the characters, being able to choose which ones you want and in what teams. (Like Outbreak, only more interactive)

Degeneration is epic, the only thing I don't like is how horribly Leon overshadows Claire, apart from that it's great.
Also, if you don't like Re's aiming system, try the Wii version. It's far easier to aim.
:woo: RE2 and RE3 remake would be soooo epico... Jill's boob tube in stunning HD. *drools* But seriously that is something they should be working on right now dammit. :mokken: I guess I can see your point Andeh, I just dont want them to change it sooo much that its not the same game anymore.
Remakes would be ace, but it's not something I can see happening sadly. D=

I hate when they change things and make them so awful that the old fans don't want to even look at it D=

I'm not too fussed about remakes though, I like the PS1 games just fine. O_O I don't even think the graphics are that bad.

RE6 should really be a big gathering of ALL the characters, being able to choose which ones you want and in what teams. (Like Outbreak, only more interactive)

Degeneration is epic, the only thing I don't like is how horribly Leon overshadows Claire, apart from that it's great.
Also, if you don't like Re's aiming system, try the Wii version. It's far easier to aim.

Outbreak... with characters we care about... oh my lord, that would be AMAZING. :ryan: I'd adore it. =[

I loved when Claire had the umbrella and was like "... didn't see this one coming." :8F: It was hilarious. :8F:

I think I will grab the wii version, I haaaaaate the aiming system so much.

with RE6 im hoping for another Claire/Leon chapter to tie up there lose ends, as capcom have stated, the original cast have seen there last outing so lets hope they finish up Claire and Leons story on a decent note with RE6.

I hate when they change things and make them so awful that the old fans don't want to even look at it D=

I'm not too fussed about remakes though, I like the PS1 games just fine. O_O I don't even think the graphics are that bad.

Outbreak... with characters we care about... oh my lord, that would be AMAZING. :ryan: I'd adore it. =[

I loved when Claire had the umbrella and was like "... didn't see this one coming." :8F: It was hilarious. :8F:

I think I will grab the wii version, I haaaaaate the aiming system so much.

I loved that mini Umbrella reference. xD
And I love the PS1 ones as they are too, but I wouldn't say no to remakes. :8F:
Definitley get the Wii version if you're shit at aiming like me, it's so much easier to aim.

with RE6 im hoping for another Claire/Leon chapter to tie up there lose ends, as capcom have stated, the original cast have seen there last outing so lets hope they finish up Claire and Leons story on a decent note with RE6.

That'd be ace, I'd love that. RE2 was my first RE2 and I think it would be nice to finish on that note since RE5's had Chris and Jill in it especially with the Lost In Nightmares DLC too. It'd be a nice way to finish it.

I loved that mini Umbrella reference. xD
And I love the PS1 ones as they are too, but I wouldn't say no to remakes. :8F:
Definitley get the Wii version if you're shit at aiming like me, it's so much easier to aim.

I seriously don't care about the remakes. :sad3: But yeah, I am going to pick up the wii version some time, I think.

That'd be ace, I'd love that. RE2 was my first RE2 and I think it would be nice to finish on that note since RE5's had Chris and Jill in it especially with the Lost In Nightmares DLC too. It'd be a nice way to finish it.

RE2 was your first RE2.. imagine that. :wacky: But yeah, Leon and Claire would be niiiiice. Claire could go rescue Leon this time. :ahmed: And overshadow the fuck out of him. And actually.. I'd like a game like RE0 with the whole partner system thing. :wacky:

I seriously don't care about the remakes. :sad3: But yeah, I am going to pick up the wii version some time, I think.

RE2 was your first RE2.. imagine that. :wacky: But yeah, Leon and Claire would be niiiiice. Claire could go rescue Leon this time. :ahmed: And overshadow the fuck out of him. And actually.. I'd like a game like RE0 with the whole partner system thing. :wacky:

GET OUT. :rage:

Seriously though, it wasn't a bad system. It was just... the .. I don't know what makes me hate it so. I really don't.
It's a decent game but it doesn't half do my nut in. -.-

I've played the demo of RE5 and the first time around, I couldn't cope. The game scared me and I couldn't do it anymore. However, months later with some experience of shooting thanks to Uncharted, I've managed. So now I'm seriously considering buying the game.

Aaaaaaand there's room for one more game on my game case thingy. :wacky:

Resident Evil 5 is immense, i'd definitley recommend it. :8F:
To be honest though, if RE5 scared you you've honestly seen nothing. :wacky:

Like in REmake when a Crimson Head pops around a corner from nowhere, or mr. X in RE2, or Nemesis chasing you everywhere in RE3. Hoho, fun times. :ryan:

It's because I don't generally watch horror films that it scared me. Almost anything will shit me up and I'll admit that was quite scary. The second time round playing it, I was just an angry psycho screaming, "DIE, YOU FUCKING ZOMBIES!" :rage:

I remember waking my sister up. Needless to say, she wasn't impressed. xD

They're not zombies in RE5, they're manjini. :mokken:

If you do decide to get it though, i'd definitley recommend checking out the earlier titles. Half the fun is being scared. :8F:
You'd be suprised at how... not scary some parts are after you do them so many times, but there are still some parts that freak me out to this day. No matter how well I know what happens. xD

They're not zombies in RE5, they're manjini. :mokken:

If you do decide to get it though, i'd definitley recommend checking out the earlier titles. Half the fun is being scared. :8F:
You'd be suprised at how... not scary some parts are after you do them so many times, but there are still some parts that freak me out to this day. No matter how well I know what happens. xD

I cant agree with you more Andeh. I dont know how many times Nemmy will pop out of a wall or from around a corner and I about piss my pants because I wasn't expecting it, even though I have played the game a gazillion times. But you should get RE5 Ami, tis a very fun game.

Back