summons so far

Gemini

Code Crawler
Gil
FFXIV
Rice Il
Ifrit, Shiva, siren and Carbuncle these are the only confirmed summons in case you did not know or you were just wondering hopefully there will be more in the future and the summons dont stink like in ff12
adios :D

No, XII's summon designs did NOT suck. Of course there will be more, common sense says that. From what it look likes, they might look as if they can do some transforming crap. I mean, see what they did to Shiva? Messing with summons much?

XII tried to do something different with designs, and people didn't like the change.

And how do you know they don't stink? They might look shiny, but it's not as if we've used/seen them properly yet.

I know, I wonder what other ones they are gonna have. Obviously they are having the 'core' summons (Shiva, Ifrit, etc.) I am just wondering if they will bring back some old ones from V & VI. I cant wait to see what Ramuh is gonna look like, he was my favorite summon to use.;))

im sorry correction summons designs were great i agree but as far as using them to fight i dont think and enough bout ff12 i admit summons are great sorry to strike a nerve :D hehehe.... but whats important now is ff13 summons go here to look at pics

http://www.ff13.us/ff13/summons.php

again sorry tigress dont kill me plz :)

Well that sites a bit messed up - they've repeated the Carbuncle description four times, and the one they've noted Siren should be Shiva, and Shiva should be Siren.

Not your fault, so don't apologise for that link.

Oh dear God...why oh why do THIS to Shiva:

The ice goddess is still here but now she has a form of a pair of two sisters, and she has the ability to transform into a motorcycle.

She's always been singular, and how can I envision her as an Ice Cold Queen if she transforms into a damned motorcycle >_>

I'm not sure if I'm going to like the duo-Shiva and motorcycle Transformers business. But I must say the design for Carbunkle looks stunning, to say the least.

Ifrit looks the same, I guess, but everyone says he's completely differentfor some reason. Perhaps a large photo of Ifrit will reveal that he's actually a helicopter or something. :monster:

dont you think arc could have made a better motorcycle :O

since he was an airship hrmmmmmmm

Nah, it would seem weird really. Best have him left as an airship.

Hey Argor, Ifrit could turn into a flamethrower for all we know ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the whole 'summons are bikes' business, I wonder if all summons will be vehicles or if it will just be the Shiva sisters. It's good to see Siren and Carbunkle are back, I wonder if they will bring back Odin or Bahamut or Leviathan or someone along those lines :/

Oh dear God...why oh why do THIS to Shiva:

She's always been singular, and how can I envision her as an Ice Cold Queen if she transforms into a damned motorcycle >_>

I wouldn't fret about this because it may actually be a good thing. As the Shiva twins can turn into a motorbike, it opens up the possibility that there could be vehicle combat in FFXIII.

Ever since seeing airship combat in Skies Of Arcadia, i've been wanting to see a Final Fantasy equivalent of it, and this may be the next best thing of it happening.

Shiva,s new design is ok but she is not over exsposed like in the other Final Fantasy's. Oh and Shiva turning into a motorcycle hmmm not a good idea. Why an Ice queen at first and now she can turn into a motorcycle? What are the other summons going to turn into objects too? I hope not!!!

-Headdesks-

This is like really messing with original designs. Shiva has never had sisters, and it really makes things weird to have her transforming with her...twin.

People complained about XII's summons, I think there's going to more issues with XIII's if they are heading in this direction.

Ifrit looks amazing.

Best summon I've seen so far with Final Fantasy XIII

Have you got a picture of Ifrit? I've not seen a clear picture of the beast yet. Only a blury head and chest shot.

-Headdesks-

This is like really messing with original designs. Shiva has never had sisters, and it really makes things weird to have her transforming with her...twin.

People complained about XII's summons, I think there's going to more issues with XIII's if they are heading in this direction.

Yeah. XII's summons fitted the planet they belonged to, seeing as most of them existed as Totema's in Tactics Advance, so I could see the logic behind it.
This dual Shiva thing I don't understand. It doesn't even seem to be a normal Shiva and a Dark Shiva either, but two parts of the same thing. Not sure how that will work.

I'm not too botherd by square mixing the summons up slightly. Sure it was wierd seeing Shiva as tranforming twins but it's something new atleast.

I'd rather Square tried new things than stick to the same stuff every game.

the summons are great. can u just imagine a cosplay of ff13. hahahahaha. all those shivas with a motorbike on their heads, leaning on one side and watching not to fall from those high heals or boots or whatever, that would be great for watching

No, XII's summon designs did NOT suck. Of course there will be more, common sense says that. From what it look likes, they might look as if they can do some transforming crap. I mean, see what they did to Shiva? Messing with summons much?

XII tried to do something different with designs, and people didn't like the change.

And how do you know they don't stink? They might look shiny, but it's not as if we've used/seen them properly yet.
The design of them did not suck, the looked pretty cool, the summon system just did not work that well in the game.

Those screens are amazing, Ifrit looks off the charts...not a big fan of how Shiva looks in this game, just looks weird.

Back