Stunning live version of Final Fantasy XIII theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Over in Japan amongst all the hustle of the launch of Square Enix’s RPG epic, Final Fantasy XIII, young Japanese singer Sayuri Sugawara has been performing its theme song in aiding the games promotion.

The video below, which has been put on Youtube by mygracze.net lets us hear one such performance and it’s quite simply breathtaking. The more recent Final Fantasy titles have had theme songs written for them, but this one really is the best of the lot. It’s just a shame that those that pick up the North American or European copies won’t get to hear it, as Leona Lewis is providing the English version theme ‘My Hands’.

Source: The Lost Gamer

*grumbles* I wish I understood why the hell they had to ruin the FFXIII theme for the Americans and Europeans with that Leona Lewis crap. I'm sorry but I'm not a fan and I do NOT like the song they chose for us. They used to leave the beautiful Japanese music on the FF games for us, so why the change this time? They should've just left it to how it originally was.

That was extremely lovely. She definitely have some talent...typically people who sings live sounds kinda meh, but I thought her performance was excellent. I'll take this song version anytime than Leona's.

I must serously agree on this matter.
That song is simply breathtaking and I can't understand why they picked Leona Lewis for the North American and European release of the game.
I love Leona Lewis and her voice but I surely know that "My Hands" is not as epic and beautiful as this song so please give us the option to have this song instead of that. No offence to Leona, but get out of my game!
:se7:

Gah they've taken the video down already.

But I did find another video on Youtube and I really do think she has a lovely voice. <3

I think I prefer all the Japanese voices for the FF games too. They seem much more genuine and less fake, like the english ones often sound in my opinion. >.<

Stupid Youtube nobs, they take everything down :mokken:

I found a different live version, it's not the one originally posted but it still gives off the same impression. :ryan:

Youtube sucks sometimes xD Also I have seen both of these 2 weeks ago and yeah she did an awesome job. Why put an english theme song for XIII though :ffs: These suit the game much more!!! I really like both songs tbh Eternal love and Kimi ga iru kara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back