Strangest Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Seymour, being grouped with the franchises wtf-comedy characters when he was trying to be a serious villain. :wacky:

It's between Quina and Cait Sith for me.

Cait Sith is strange and I really appreciate the character for a number of reasons... Firstly it was great to have a strange little talking robotic cat riding on top of a giant robotic moogle, and using it as a platform to get about and attack monsters with his megaphone... Secondly I think the manner of his speech was great, and I liked him acting as a fortune teller, but also because he was also quite crucial to the plot at the same time. Thirdly he had a great and catchy theme tune which made want to jump up and down and clap your feet (like Cait Sith's battle stance etc).

Quina was also crazy. I loved the design of the Qu race as they all look very bizarre. His/ her / its speech was very strange also and it was fun to see Quina's appetite. Rather than just following the party because that's what party members do best, Quina was using the party as a platform to get more tasty food, and I'm sure that Quina may have even eaten Vivi or Eiko (as I believe was once attempted), or even someone larger if he / she was hungry enough.

Two very good characters, and it is hard to choose... I think I'll have to go for Quina in the end though. Cait Sith was fantastic and strange, but Quina was interesting and entertaining to follow, and the appearance and mannerisms of Quina haven’t really been matched in an FF game.

♫ Quina ♪

I mean, what is he? He/she has a massive tongue hanging out of him and he looks like he has a chef's hat on when all he/she is interested in culinary wise is to chomp on the first delicious looking "yum-yum" he/she can see.

Last edited:
I'm going with Quina too. As a child it scared me and now it just makes me lol. If it does either/both of those things to me, and it looks like THAT, it's strnage.

Quina!

We don't even know if s/he is male or female. And some of the things s/he says and does are very interesting

I think Seymour is there because he's a wierdo........Who the hell would want to go near him, plus his voice scares me. Quina just wants to eat food all the time not really serious in the game. Cait Sith will get you angry mid-game :mad: when he gives that temple of ancient thing....but does help afterwards......and is controlled by probably the most decent guy in Shinra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back