KH Spinoffs Storyline

Who had the better storyline - Sora or Riku?

• Sora

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Riku

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
This thread allows you to decide which of the playable characters, Sora or Riku, had the better storyline. Please note that this doesn't necessarily have to include fighting styles/techniques - I'm talking about the plot and the gameplay. For example:

The final boss for Sora was hilariously pathetic and ridiculously easy. Fail.
The final boss for Riku was extremely difficult and exciting, adding to the effect of a better fight. Win.

Something to that effect. I am voting for Riku and I'll post why after some replies have been made.

*Poll added*

Argh, you would have to start this thread wouldn't you :P Knowing I'm a big Sora and big Riku fan :P But I don't know. I mean I think Riku's honestly stands out more to me than what Sora's did. Granted Sora's was awesome, I still love Riku's the most. (don't want to post any spoilers incase anybody who hasn't played the games happens to peek in here) But I LOVED playing Riku and his character in general just grasped me. So I'd have to say Riku

Riku. He had all these people playing him and using him, making a much more interesting character.

:cool: I say Riku.First, of all it is very exciting because you dont fight just any enemy your fighting yourself.Also, I like the fact that you could do dark aura and increase his attack power.

I liked Riku's story better because.... well only because I couldn't use him on the other KH and it's fun to use the dark aura.

I'll go with Riku, for a few reasons. First is because I kinda wanted to play as him in KH1, so getting to do it here is pretty fucking cool. Second, is because you get to interact with Mickey Mouse with Riku. Mickey is a total G, so this was hella dope. Riku's story as lacking as far as Disney worlds go, but his interaction with the Organized Organization, and Mickey more than make up for that, IMO.

Back