Help Stingray

Justical

Gil
I'm in the third world right now. I've been in the northeastern tip of the ocean, near the mountains, for over 4 hours. I cannot find the stingray monster. Trying to learn Blue spell guardian, before going to the N-zone. (ps1 version) I'm fed up as i'm getting no exp points with these sea monsters. ok.. I'm starting to after Azulmagia to learn guardian, but if anyone knows if I was in the right place or where Stingray is, let me know, as I will leave the N-zone.

Stingray are located in two places:

The sea near the Phoenix Tower is one. You need to be at the coast right next to the mountains in front of the Phoenix Tower.

The second place is the lake near the town of Carwen.

If you've been struggling in the sea area then perhaps you should try the lake instead. Though it sounds like you might be at the wrong part of the sea (if you are refering to the inland sea near the tower) as I believe it would be the north-west part you needed to explore, and not the north-east.

Yeah, you want to be sailing the coastline near the sunken tower of Walz, as close to the actual location of the tower as you can be. I think it took me an hour and a half. Pop in a movie, or get some homework done while you wait.

ok after learning Guardian from Azulmagia, which took a very long time,. I've decided to go back to find the Stingray lmao. I'm searching both areas and after every 20 escapes, I'm checking on the status of my chicken knife, before i actually take it.

Back