Star Ocean 4 gets firm Euro date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
Square Enix has announced that Star Ocean: The Last Hope will be released exclusively for Xbox 360 on 5th June.

The sci-fi RPG launched in February across Japan and America and picked up solid recommendations: Metacritic averages critical opinion at 78 per cent.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope is the first game in the series to appear on the new generation of consoles, and introduces a more team-orientated, four-character battle system. Edge Maverick, the guitar-playing-Hollywood-pilot hero, can also control his spaceship and land on at least five other planets.

Furthermore, the European box art has also been released:

star-ocean-4-boxart.jpg

Source: Eurogamer, Gaming Union

Stannis

Then the cats. Never liked cats.
Gil
Mako Points
Just another Month To wait Now I can't Wait 78% Bahh I wish it hit at least 80% but i dont really go off reviews and all that Jazz

I remember Some magazine gave FFVIII A C+ that was the final straw when i saw that

ListKeeper

Forgotten Chronicler
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
If thats the case I will have to wait 3 months or so for it to come out here.

Its not fair we get everything so far behind here in NZ.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
Bahh I wish it hit at least 80% but i dont really go off reviews and all that Jazz
You'd do well to continue ignoring reviews, at most I use them a brief guideline, you tend to find reviews are very picky and pick faults you wouldn't even notice until you actually read the review. So SO4 probably is 80% if not higher, realistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.