SS Signatures

SapphireStar

♥ FFF's Matt Bellamy Pervert ♥
Veteran
Gil
Hey guys, its been AGES since I made a signature. Roughly 3 years I think, ouch :gasp: So Im uploading my old pieces to see what you think. Any tips, links and advice would be amazing as Im so rusty!!! Ive forgotten the basics lolz, its so sad :( Thank you :ryan:

My all time fav :) :

witchso6.gif

Latest:

muse1i.jpg

sazh.jpg

Older pieces:

sig45.gif

hsig.gif

jdsig39ro.gif

js14bn.gif

js50so.gif

lvsig3mi.gif

mgssig6mb.gif

muse1.gif

muse14.gif

muse2.gif

muse3.gif

muse31.gif

muse33.gif

muse5.gif

muse52.gif

simplyxk2.gif

vector7zd.gif

Last edited:

Just went through your first post and picked out the ones that really caught my eye. =)

The above four are really nice and clean looking and all have a really good focal.

The colour themes are all appealing and I really like the patterns in the background in some of them! Especially the last one. I don't know whether it's because it's pink, but it has to be my favourite. XD

I like how you stroked your borders on the inside with black too. It really adds a little something more and makes the centre stand out a bit more.

Keep up the awesome work! Hope to see more soon!

Thank you KS :)

Just made another one. Before my laptop battery dies!!!!

hannahmontana.jpg

And 2 Matt Bellamy ones before my interview!!

mattbellamyn.jpg

mattbellamy2.jpg

Last edited:

These two look really good!

The first one is nice and bright and I like how the background is blurred to bring your attention more to Matt.

I like how small the signatures are too. They're very cute. <3

The second one is really nice too! I like how you've blurred him out along the signature, though I would recommend rubbing out that red circle on his face over on the left. It would look much better in my opinion. =)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Kandy, just noticed th red dot on Matt lolz. Thanks for pointing that out to me!! I like small siggies XD Got few more:

serahsig.jpg

alistair.jpg

This set is really nice.

I like the colours and film reel pattern that's in the background. It looks cool. The barcode at her feet looks good too.

I like the colour schem in both and they're both well lit.

Nice text in the signature as well. The fonts suit. =)

This one is rather good.

You've done a great job with blending and the colours work nicely.

The pattern on the right is nice though I can see it sort of covering the top of her head a bit. Maybe just rub that little bit out.

NIce borer and I'm not sure if that little white streak is text or not. XD

For these two I would suggest rubbing out part of the layer that's covering the girl.

Just click on the layer that is covering her and rub out the part of it that's on her so that she's not hidden beneath it. =)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Kandy, yeah I regret putting that layer right over GoGos face :/ Ill have to try and edit it! Well, got 1 more done. Im tempted to get a new mouse as this one is making it difficult to use for photoshop >:(

beggingsig.jpg

You've done a really good job on this one!

I really like the background. It's very creative.

Nice use of colour here and there and the image in the middle is blended in decently.

It stands out wonderfully as the focal.

I really like the fonts you used for the text as well.

Though I do think that the text should be all together on one side.

Other than that you've done a great job!

Back